• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 minutes ago, oleroule said:

'my son' is the type of person that defends the right for you to post the disgusting things you do.

a-hole.

Do you believe this guy is in his 40s?  Finding joy and humor in a dead soldier.  Angry at the world, so he latches onto what is probably the most pathetic movement of the past 50 years....antifa. 

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

'my son' is the type of person that defends the right for you to post the disgusting things you do.

a-hole.

Really? I don't remember any iraqis, libyans, syrians, or afghanis threatening my freedom...

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you believe this guy is in his 40s?  Finding joy and humor in a dead soldier.  Angry at the world, so he latches onto what is probably the most pathetic movement of the past 50 years....antifa. 

The behavior type seems very similar to the school shooter phenomenon.  A life filled with rejections and failure and never having a sense of belonging, finds a target to turn that anger outwards on.  Dreaming up fanciful ideas of revenge.  The only difference is the school shooter actually executes on his revenge. The basement anarchist not so much.