Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Apparently Jimmy's never heard of a sawzall.  :lmao:

Or that picture is pure propaganda.  :taunt:

JImmy is a good man. People can criticize his presidency but I believe he has always had the best intentions and walks the walk. Dude has been helping people his whole life. And he calls out those filthy zionists for what they are. God Bless Jimmy Carter.

• Like 2

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Anler said:

JImmy is a good man. People can criticize his presidency but I believe he has always had the best intentions and walks the walk. Dude has been helping people his whole life. And he calls out those filthy zionists for what they are. God Bless Jimmy Carter.

I don't disagree that Carter is a good man.   He has helped lots of people after getting out of the WH.   I don't agree with former Presidents overly jumping in politics like he has a few times.   At least his habitat for humanity isn't lining the pockets of his friends and giving out favors like the Clinton Foundation is.  :thumb:

Just now, Highmark said:

I don't disagree that Carter is a good man.   He has helped lots of people after getting out of the WH.   I don't agree with former Presidents overly jumping in politics like he has a few times.   At least his habitat for humanity isn't lining the pockets of his friends and giving out favors like the Clinton Foundation is.  :thumb:

The Clinton foundation is about helping the Clintons.

Carter was a fuckin wimpy ass loser.  Trying to make up for his piss poor performance as a wannabe president by helping the "poor folk"....thinking we will forget his bow down to the Iranians.....kinda like Obummer

15 hours ago, Highmark said:

The only things Carter has involved himself in has been humanitarian issues and has voiced his opinion on some policies. he is a great man who cares about his fellow ma 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

160901-whiplash_zps1ovy61vp.jpg

I still can't believe the American people were stupid enough for Trump and Hillary to be the candidates for President. WTF is wrong with people who would defend either of these pieces of shit. 

Just now, Ebsell said:

I still can't believe the American people were stupid enough for Trump and Hillary to be the candidates for President. WTF is wrong with people who would defend either of these pieces of shit. 

We have become a nation the rest of the world can joke about.  And "defending" the least damaging of the two is a fairly easy task.  Hillary is the most corrupt person ever to run for any political office in the United States.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

We have become a nation the rest of the world can joke about.  And "defending" the least damaging of the two is a fairly easy task.  Hillary is the most corrupt person ever to run for any political office in the United States.  

That alone makes her the most qualified.:flush:

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump is the most qualified executive to run for the top executive of the executive branch of government ever in the history of your country, there is no contest :news: 

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trump is the most qualified executive to run for the top executive of the executive branch of government ever in the history of your country, there is no contest :news: 

You just proved without a doubt you are a retard of the highest order :nuts: can you type executive a few more times :lol2:

Edited by Ebsell

5 hours ago, Ebsell said:

You just proved without a doubt you are a retard of the highest order :nuts: can you type executive a few more times :lol2:

It's what the job is no suprise you don't get it you are such a fucking imbicile :guzzle: