• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

It does pay well but it comes with some serious draw backs like being on this boat for 6-8 months at a clip.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

COVIDs probably killed his business.  

Didn't you two faggots know that I sent AC a pic of what I make in one day? You're a couple of meat-slappers compared to me financially. So, get up early, go to work, work your asses off, make chump change, while I sit here and watch my Fidelity rake in the big bucks!!! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Didn't you two faggots know that I sent AC a pic of what I make in one day? You're a couple of meat-slappers compared to me financially. So, get up early, go to work, work your asses off, make chump change, while I sit here and watch my Fidelity rake in the big bucks!!! 

sure you did

guy i haven't worked much more than 30 hours a week in the past 20 years and i'd bet 15 of those years i made more than you ever did from your job.  If you inherited anything to make you rich bravo to you but we certainly know it wasn't from your own hustle.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

So you're saying you truckstop whore as a hobby?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Again it's all lies