Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

5G snake!

No photo description available.

It's a freedom snake, destroying all the 5G to free everyone from Coronavirus!!!!!!!!11

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its not like it used to be. :lol:

Nope.   Auto body used to be same way.  Perfectly acceptable to be drunk or high at work. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nope.   Auto body used to be same way.  Perfectly acceptable to be drunk or high at work. :lol:

My very first day on my first union job outta high school. Lunch time I am walking to my car, two journeyman say " Hey kid, you wanna go to lunch with us?' I dont know anybody so I say sure. Jump in dudes car, they drive around the block to some bar. We go in sit at the bar. I ask do they serve food here? Dude says " i dont know" Whattya drinking kid? Uh Ill have a budweiser. I ask the bartender if they serve food he says he has pretzels and chips. I say give me a bag of pretzels. Bout 20 minutes later the one guy says drink up kid we gotta go back to work. I have a beer in my hand and three full ones sitting on the bar in front of me. So I guzzle them down and go back to work. They are passing a joint around. Im all buzzed up when I get back. mind you I was 18 at the time. It was pretty much like that for the next 12 years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

My very first day on my first union job outta high school. Lunch time I am walking to my car, two journeyman say " Hey kid, you wanna go to lunch with us?' I dont know anybody so I say sure. Jump in dudes car, they drive around the block to some bar. We go in sit at the bar. I ask do they serve food here? Dude says " i dont know" Whattya drinking kid? Uh Ill have a budweiser. I ask the bartender if they serve food he says he has pretzels and chips. I say give me a bag of pretzels. Bout 20 minutes later the one guy says drink up kid we gotta go back to work. I have a beer in my hand and three full ones sitting on the bar in front of me. So I guzzle them down and go back to work. They are passing a joint around. Im all buzzed up when I get back. mind you I was 18 at the time. It was pretty much like that for the next 12 years. 

Yeah, it would pretty much normal to load up in a customer car and head to the bar at lunch. Drink in the shop.   Shit like that would never fly nowadays.