• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

On 4/24/2019 at 1:29 AM, motonoggin said:

58374965_2286416748071563_3529733054476058624_o.jpg

1.)  Buy healthy foods at Aldi (or the like).  You can eat healthly surprisingly cheap.  I do it almost every day.  

2.)  You don't need to like in a $1500+ a month apartment if you are single.  Your $12/hour job was never meant to support a family of 5...

3.)  You don't need a new car, especially if you have a short commute.  (PS, your trains/light rail probably sucks if you commute more than a few blocks...)

4.)  We only have internet.  No cable, no satellite, no antenna, no entertainment service.  Just a cheap 720 TV, a "smart" dvd player, and free Youtube keeps us entertained, in terms of home expenses.  Movies are out of the $5 bin at the Wally World.

5.)  Find a job with heathcare, even if it isn't the greatest pay after deductions & taxes.  My 2018 medical bills were closer to $100k then they were to $50k.  Out of pocket expense: $6500.

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

1.)  Buy healthy foods at Aldi (or the like).  You can eat healthly surprisingly cheap.  I do it almost every day.  

2.)  You don't need to like in a $1500+ a month apartment if you are single.  Your $12/hour job was never meant to support a family of 5...

3.)  You don't need a new car, especially if you have a short commute.  (PS, your trains/light rail probably sucks if you commute more than a few blocks...)

4.)  We only have internet.  No cable, no satellite, no antenna, no entertainment service.  Just a cheap 720 TV, a "smart" dvd player, and free Youtube keeps us entertained, in terms of home expenses.  Movies are out of the $5 bin at the Wally World.

5.)  Find a job with heathcare, even if it isn't the greatest pay after deductions & taxes.  My 2018 medical bills were closer to $100k then they were to $50k.  Out of pocket expense: $6500.

You've been cucked by boomer capitalism.