• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Who’s offended?  Disappointed a bit perhaps, that he might be buying into the same horse shit that you do about your pie in the sky utopia, but that’s something you guys will have to figure out on your own.  

Your perception skills are dogshit. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So is your general demeanor.

I’m who I say I am. 

Not a thin skinned pussy and victim that thinks he’s not. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’m who I say I am. 

Not a thin skinned pussy and victim that thinks he’s not. 

Listen you fucking tool bag, I made a simple comment about some of your dumbass memes, and asked a simple question the other day about where you get your news and opinions from, and all I get back is hostility, name calling and a bad attitude.  How about you go play tough guy somewhere else, Im not impressed.  Cuz it looks from here that youre the one with thin skin.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen you fucking tool bag, I made a simple comment about some of your dumbass memes, and asked a simple question the other day about where you get your news and opinions from, and all I get back is hostility, name calling and a bad attitude.  How about you go play tough guy somewhere else, Im not impressed.  Cuz it looks from here that youre the one with thin skin.

I consider the source when I reply.

One of the biggest tools around with a history of doing the same BS over and over. You don’t have any ability to take in anything other than tidbits or hold any sort of “collection” about what a person believes. 

Its sad

• Like 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I consider the source when I reply.

One of the biggest tools around.

Theres a reason you got the nickname “emotional Joel”, and it is largely because youre perceived to have. t h i n   s k i n.   Get laid or something, youre coming off as a total douche.  Really good fitness as a moderator, looking to pick fights with people......   :lol:   

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Theres a reason you got the nickname “emotional Joel”, and it is largely because youre perceived to have. t h i n   s k i n.   Get laid or something, youre coming off as a total douche.  Really good fitness as a moderator, looking to pick fights with people......   :lol:   

By who? :snack:

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

58380161_2211679078922125_44131280396558

FB_IMG_1555078900795.jpg.45cc88e434c27a4e19564ca20cd2407a.jpg

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

x2 :snack:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

2121886800_giphy.gif.cf(86).gif.e5930dbf81782444696ef20e019af054.gif