Check your account email address ×

ManOnManOral is Zoso

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yes, I still remember him trying to hide the topic from us and Rob didn't like him doing that and now its 2019 and I am guessing OT is still butthurt about it lol but if I recalled it was him that emailed discovery channel. 

It's coming back to me now....what a fuckin asshole

35 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

the bank owns that just like everything else in your life sans the box of wine you are sucking on.

You probably financed your couch.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Man that shit was fucked

What a low thing to do to someone. I thought Frankie quit. I know a few threatened him, but didn’t think they would actually do it.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look...Bitchy Baller Mark showing off his Benz that he thinks impresses the Jackman locals....what a dope! :lol:

Oh look, bitter Pouts with the rotted out 20 year old pickup inserting him into a conversation hes not a part of.....   Your reading comprehension remains low if you think Im complaining here.......I think its hilarious watching a few of you completely dysfunctional losers and this competition to see who can out retard each other.  When I start posting as much as you do, just kill me, ok?   :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

OT deserved then to get pistol whipped by his own gun ...what an asshole for doing that to Frankie

I wonder if there could possibly be a book deal for all of the crazy shit that has gone down on FS over the years :lol:

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU about Kev!! Just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

He is a fine fellow with a nice lady!!  SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

Post a pic of you with your lady,   or shut the fuck up!!

:fuckoff: you old Faggot  :fuckyou:

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

I wonder if there could possibly be a book deal for all of the crazy shit that has gone down on FS over the years :lol:

I'm sure FASfuck said his old man was pissed off and said they wanted out or something and the OT link or what ever had nothing to do with it :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Who pimped our Huzy?  I’ve heard names.  

I think it was that lakeland sledder guy, he was a hardcore lib and just hated Don.  He hasnt been seen since to my knowledge...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I think it was that lakeland sledder guy, he was a hardcore lib and just hated Don.  He hasnt been seen since to my knowledge...

Weren't they like best buds at one of the Jamstocks?  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Weren't they like best buds at one of the Jamstocks?  :lol:

From all accounts it was a forced and awkward meeting. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

They met for sure, I think LLS died of AIDS or some homo thing :dunno:

Real cute Shit Eater.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

From all accounts it was a forced and awkward meeting. :lmao:

Oh it was very forced no doubt. The tension between the two of them was so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw. 

Chris had lost a bunch of weight and was running marathons or something. Being obese was one of the things Huizy liked to tease him about. Don actually gave Chris a complement about getting on top of his health. The two posed for a picture had a little small talk and then pretty much kept their distance. Chris seemed to take it all in stride and had a good time. Don was slightly less enthused about Chris being there. 

It was a good time. Wonder what happened to LLS. He was a flaming lib but a good guy. He just stopped posting one day and never showed up again.  

rs-mn did the same thing. Just disappeared. 

• Like 2