Check your account email address ×

ManOnManOral is Zoso

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nailed it.......a lot of comments about his significant other.

Yes there were. That isn't allowed anymore...

Just now, Momorider said:

Yah well he is a CUNT who wished a members kid dead so...... :finger3: 

:iagree:    But what came first.....the chicken or the egg?

New rules, new site. If it is him should we give him another chance?

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

If you search any male sex acts here momo has well over the maximum search result pages of very gay, very graphic sex talk.  

Yah all saying how disgusting your faggotry is Faggot :finger: 

IMO Zoso should stay.  If he turns into the forum member he used to be then he will break the rules and get the boot.  He's been here for a couple of months now and seems pretty subdue compared to the old Zoso.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I say give him a chance.  Momo makes comments about my significant other anytime I post pic of us.  Doesn't bug me though :bc: 

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

No you brought Fatty on to do one fucking thing to keep that CUNT out and now that shit fell appart cuz Fatty turned out to be a backstabbing asshole you just give up on the keep that CUNT off :dunno: 

38 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I say give him a chance.  Momo makes comments about my significant other anytime I post pic of him.  Doesn't bug me though :bc: 

:news:

35 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No you brought Fatty on to do one fucking thing to keep that CUNT out and now that shit fell appart cuz Fatty turned out to be a backstabbing asshole you just give up on the keep that CUNT off :dunno: 

Settle down Mongo.

53 minutes ago, frenchy said:

if anyone should go it's momo.

faceless trolls who lie about everything since day one and share nothing have no value. :news: 

Momo has toned it down around here in the last couple of years but............. you pretty much nailed it.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Momo has toned it down around here in the last couple of years but............. you pretty much nailed it.  

Yah you take a lying midget Frog POS's incorrect baseless :lies: a brain dead shitforbrains who has posted like a dozen times in the last two years isn't even on this sites :bullshit: and completely unverifiable :lies: as nailed it :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah you take a lying midget Frog POS's incorrect baseless :lies: a brain dead shitforbrains who has posted like a dozen times in the last two years isn't even on this sites :bullshit: and completely unverifiable :lies: as nailed it :lmao: 

Well there is no doubt you've toned it down quite a bit in the last few years but the reality is you are just a troll who offers very little to the forum besides your unwavering support for everything Trump.  

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:meg:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well there is no doubt you've toned it down quite a bit :lies: in the last few years but the reality is you are just a troll who offers very little to the forum :lies: besides your unwavering support for everything Trump.  :lies:

Besides your obvious :lies:If I haven't interacted with you as much as I had in the past it's mostly because I have come tired of your mindless stupidity and all round stupid fuckery :)