Check your account email address ×

ManOnManOral is Zoso

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

No doubt Chris didnt like it but he laughed at it at Jamstock. He didnt seem too bothered by Don in person  

I know there are pictures of the two of them from Jamstock in a respectful hug or something. LOL  

I bet something happened to LLS  he just stopped posting one day and never came back.  

I remember Chris was starting to come and go from the site and someone asked him what was up. He said something to the effect that it was getting old and something about never being able to change anyone's mind . I'm willing to bet that he's doing just fine and has just decided to move on . :bc:

17 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I remember Chris was starting to come and go from the site and someone asked him what was up. He said something to the effect that it was getting old and something about never being able to change anyone's mind . I'm willing to bet that he's doing just fine and has just decided to move on . :bc:

Yep, thats pretty much how it went down.  He was here a lot though.  What does he do with all that time now.  Hahahaha

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

I could have 4 of those for what this cost, more if you added in the 130k for the trailer:news:

IMG_20190608_202905622_HDR.jpg  

I only posted it because Zoso likes to tell stories.....that car cost over 110,000 bucks new 22,000 miles ago, so youre saying that tractor cost 440k?  Does it have air conditioned and massaging seats?  :lol:.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  Yea I like Don too.  At JS 1 we got him absolutely plastered, like beyond drunk, playing bear pong.  It got to the point that his partner put every cup of bear on Dons side and he drank them.  Must have drank a 12 pack in 30 minutes on top of all the bad ass whisky he brought to share with the group.  When it was obvious he had enough we started feeding him water.  I think me, MTM and Ben helped him to his tent where he commenced to puking everywhere.  The next morning he was fired up ready to go.  Kicked everyones ass at golf.  IT was awesome no doubt.  

People can say alotta things about Don, but he has life by the balls and is having a great ride.  I always liked Don.  :bc: 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I remember I told Don I wanted to disband the Dept of Ed and he was basically speechless. :lol:

Wow.  You said that?  Id like to introduce you to my daughter!  :lol:  :bc:  

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're not paying attention if that surprises you. :bc:

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You're not paying attention if that surprises you. :bc:

Yeah but you hate hate hate Trump which concerns me.  :lol:  Hes our best chance imo :bc:  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah but you hate hate hate Trump which concerns me.  :lol:  Hes our best chance imo :bc:  

I do not 'hate' Trump. 

If he's the best chance in a country of 330 Million then that's a serious indictment on this country. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I do not 'hate' Trump. 

If he's the best chance in a country of 330 Million then that's a serious indictment on this country. 

Hes our best chance of the bill of rights being decimated beyond repair. That's for sure 

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I do not 'hate' Trump. 

I agree, but hes it for now, warts and all.  

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hes our best chance of the bill of rights being decimated beyond repair. That's for sure 

Go get me a beer.  Im trying to have a conversation with an intelligent young man here.  That leaves you out.

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I only posted it because Zoso likes to tell stories.....that car cost over 110,000 bucks new 22,000 miles ago, so youre saying that tractor cost 440k?  Does it have air conditioned and massaging seats?  :lol:.  :bc: 

People can say alotta things about Don, but he has life by the balls and is having a great ride.  I always liked Don.  :bc: 

So, what's your TOTAL NET worth, as we speak? 

35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I do not 'hate' Trump. 

Trump  is enjoying every minute of it. Us, not so much.

330,000,000 fucks in this country, and we got Donny. GMAFB. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

More than yours........

Don't include what you MARRIED INTO. You can marry more money in a minute, than you can make in a lifetime. 

20 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I think Huizy and his FUKULLS license plate put him over the edge. :lmao:

I have the plate in my shed lol 

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Well I think Don was less than enthused about Neal and I showing up in 2012 as well because at one point he muttered "fucking jackass" or something like that towards me thinking it wasn't loud enough for me to hear but I chalked it up to the fact that he was clearly pretty tipsy already. :lol: Water under the bridge now, I like Donny. :bc:

No shit?   Never heard that before.  You fucking lib jackass fag!    :bigfinger:

• Haha 1