Check your account email address ×

Movie suggestions

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Arrival, Pale Rider, Logan, Ghost in the Shell, Deadpool, Blazing Saddles, John Wick series, Men in Black, The Big Lewbowski, The Green Mile, The Shining, Top Gun, Unforgiven, V for Vendetta, Wayne's World, White House Down.

Neal

I've seen all of those thanks tho for responding.

I want to see that Elton John movie and the Russian five. Both came out recently so I’m not sure they’re available to download. :dunno: 

How about Dexter, Game of Thrones, or Breaking Bad?  Maybe one of those if you haven't seen them yet.

Red October, Young Guns II,  The Final Countdown, Apollo 13, I Come in Peace (old Dolf Lungren movie), any of the current Marvel movies (Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers, Spider-Man), Solo - A Star Wars Story, Rogue One - A Star Wars Story (I really enjoyed this one),  Porky's!!! 

5 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

How about Dexter, Game of Thrones, or Breaking Bad?  Maybe one of those if you haven't seen them yet.

Red October, Young Guns II,  The Final Countdown, Apollo 13, I Come in Peace (old Dolf Lungren movie), any of the current Marvel movies (Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers, Spider-Man), Solo - A Star Wars Story, Rogue One - A Star Wars Story (I really enjoyed this one),  Porky's!!! 

Even if you've seen them back in the day, I think they're worth seeing again!  You'll be laughing your ass off the whole flight. :bc:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I want to see that Elton John movie and the Russian five. Both came out recently so I’m not sure they’re available to download. :dunno: 

The Elton John movie is a musical more than a biography but it does go thru his life. 

Man on Fire. Denzel Washington, Christopher Walken. Shawshank Redemption Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman. 

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

I just watched No Country for Old Men the second time. Forgot how good it is/was.

I suggested that movie to a buddy. He called me last week at 1130pm. I thought it was some kind of emergency. He was  pissed off because of how the movie ended. Weird.