Check your account email address ×

Cooking sheet

Those grill mats work GREAT for salmon steaks, smaller scallops too.  I usually won't put venison and elk on the Q as it is so lean that they get too dry....tried some on the grill mat and it came out perfect.

Helps keep my traeger clean when I use it too. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, smokin george said:

I made some burgers and put them on one of those cooking sheets instead of putting them directly on the grill. They cooked to perfection and no fuss/muss/flareups and having to clean the Q

I saw an ad for these the other day....have to give one a try. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw an ad for these the other day....have to give one a try. 

Nice for BG or ah so sauce as the shit wipes right off and your not cleaning the grill every week.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Those grill mats work GREAT for salmon steaks, smaller scallops too.  I usually won't put venison and elk on the Q as it is so lean that they get too dry....tried some on the grill mat and it came out perfect.

Helps keep my traeger clean when I use it too. 

I’ve been using the ninja air fryer for salmon. Worked excellent. 

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Good lawd @f7ben ,do you see what’s going on over here?

Smh.  When MC makes the first post that makes sense to me in the thread.  I just want to back away slowly.  

Fish on a sheet, yes.  I don’t know what level of faggotry this is here. If Ben comes on and announces he is now smoking with electricity.....We are all lost.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Smh.  When MC makes the first post that makes sense to me in the thread.  I just want to back away slowly.  

Fish on a sheet, yes.  I don’t know what level of faggotry this is here. If Ben comes on and announces he is now smoking with electricity.....We are all lost.

I use cedar planks for fish,so I get it. Not sure why people clean their grills or care if their grill is clean? I just hope Bhen doesn’t lose his shit and turn into Dave or snacks.

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I use cedar planks for fish,so I get it. Not sure why people clean their grills or care if their grill is clean? I just hope Bhen doesn’t lose his shit and turn into Dave or snacks.

X2. All other meats go directly on the grill.

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Can we hide this thread from him?  It may affect his health if he stumbles on it unexpectedly.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can we hide this thread from him?  It may affect his health if he stumbles on it unexpectedly.

We need to do something,he could be the next Dave. Since CKF made me a mod, I could just delete the thread? I don’t think crockpotfuckstick will mind, I do it all of the time?

Edited by Woodtick
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

We need to do something,he could be the next Dave.

It’s time we start thinking about having a body close to him at all times.  One we can text and have them take his electronic devices away during “high conniption possibility moments” such as this.  

GoFundMe might be a good way to start a fund.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You have to clean a grill???  What are the repercussions if you don’t?

One of the biggest pluses of grilling is you don’t have to clean anything. Crank the fucker on high for 10 min ,scrape the grate off, and throw dead animals on it.  I do use a painters knife a few times a year to get the big build up out of the bottom and that’s about it. 

the cleanup is what is is so nice about the mats for the daily cooking . the copper branded  ones at menerds even put the grill marks in the meat .

I don't use them for every meal but for a quick after work dinner every time 

6 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Have wanted to try the planks but havnt yet. The reason ya clean a grill is because if ya don't the motherfucker catches on fire.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He will call everyone a faggot, threaten a few throat slashes, then move on the next political thread. He should be fine :dunno:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, smokin george said:

I made some burgers and put them on one of those cooking sheets instead of putting them directly on the grill. They cooked to perfection and no fuss/muss/flareups and having to clean the Q

The CDN tire ones, George, or something different? I looked for them 2 yrs ago at CDN Tire but were sold out so I went to WalMart and found another brand. These sheets are gold in color and I got 3 in a pk for the price of one Cookina sheet.

They work great for things that can fall through the grill or chicken wings and the like, etc. Steak and burgers I still do on the grill however but I will try burgers just to see how they cook up? 

11 hours ago, irv said:

The CDN tire ones, George, or something different? I looked for them 2 yrs ago at CDN Tire but were sold out so I went to WalMart and found another brand. These sheets are gold in color and I got 3 in a pk for the price of one Cookina sheet.

They work great for things that can fall through the grill or chicken wings and the like, etc. Steak and burgers I still do on the grill however but I will try burgers just to see how they cook up? 

Hi Dale! I'm not sure where the wife picked it up. I'm gonna start using it just for burgers and maybe shrimp.the burgers cooked great and still juicy. 

• Thanks 1