Check your account email address ×

So how long is my content going to be moderated?

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You have  more important things to do like litter the countryside with expensive drones.

I'm getting ready to get back to flying now that we are getting some leaves on the trees. Still waiting for the neighbors lilac to bloom. We are way behind.

Just now, ckf said:

I'm getting ready to get back to flying now that we are getting some leaves on the trees. Still waiting for the neighbors lilac to bloom. We are way behind.

I am debating on getting a larger seaplane for the lake. The first one has gone a few years (although it does appear to have been in a war) and still flies so why not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He had access to the ACP because he needed it to do the keep Zoso away task that we gave him. That was his only directive and he was never given permission to go any further than that. In hindsight, myself and John should have kept better tabs on him.

Smh.

91C6A9F9-1C9C-431C-8CB2-4AC870EDF1A9.gif

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

As much as it pains me to say it, I'm now thankful for the stumpy and @Jimmy Snacks  feud. I'm glad to have found out sooner rather than latter. Who knows how much damage he could have done?  BTW, things really blew up when he got caught trying to sneak in to the ACP after his admin powers were removed after he had left the site and wasn't coming back.

I'll never let this happen to you guys again :bc:

You're a good man, crockpotfuckstick!  :bc:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nah, going after somebody’s family says the person is clearly taking it a little too seriously and needs a forced break. :bc:

Family is real life so the way you guys are doing it is fine :bc: it's too bad Sheepshitforbrains is such a fucking Faggot though :guzzle:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Family is real life so the way you guys are doing it is fine :bc: it's too bad Sheepshitforbrains is such a fucking Faggot though :guzzle:

We are hoping his recent move changes that :bc:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Geek power.:lol:

I'd be willing to bet the farm that Dave knew his way around the admin control panel better than Joel or I. it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to ban him :lol:  From the looks of the logs he spent way to much time editing and deleting posts and threads. I think his comments the other day about editing peoples posts for spelling was him trying to cover up in case we checked the logs. Who in the fuck would waste their time fixing post for spelling errors when you weren't asked to do so? I wouldn't do it even if I was asked. WTF

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'd be willing to bet the farm that Dave knew his way around the admin control panel better than Joel or I. it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to ban him :lol:  From the looks of the logs he spent way to much time editing and deleting posts and threads. I think his comments the other day about editing peoples posts for spelling was him trying to cover up in case we checked the logs. Who in the fuck would waste their time fixing post for spelling errors when you weren't asked to do so? I wouldn't do it even if I was asked. WTF

Helluva way to spend your retirement...SMH.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Helluva way to spend your retirement...SMH.

Thanks for being his target for a while. It ended up getting the ball rolling that resulted in his demise :ashamed:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Geek power.:lol:

Looks like your buddy is a dishonest bag of shit just like you. 

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don’t feel bad. You aren’t the only mercan to be fooled by someone claiming to be a stable genius. 

• Haha 2

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Don’t feel bad. You aren’t the only mercan to be fooled by someone claiming to be a stable genius. 

:lmao:    That's funny, I don't care who you are  :lmao:

• Thanks 1

would the two of get a room and get it over with. your both acting like 8 graders in love.

where's dave when you need you're post edited for spelling :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thanks for being his target for a while. It ended up getting the ball rolling that resulted in his demise :ashamed:

My pleasure! :saluting:

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

would the two of get a room and get it over with. your both acting like 8 graders in love.

where's dave when you need you're post edited for spelling :lol:

:lol: 

I never fell in love in 8th grade.  But, unlike BarbieHands, I wasn’t home schooled, so...

0565A4DE-A3AC-45A1-9341-1583D4C0F3A8.gif

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

And who would ask people can edit their own posts :guzzle:

• Like 2