Check your account email address ×

So how long is my content going to be moderated?

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

No, I was going through the mod logs. 10 fucking pages worth of deleted posts and threads by that fucking prick. He knew the FS way was to not delete anything. He picked and chose what you guys got to see. I am so fucking pissed right now. Not just at Dave, but at myself for believing in that asshole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!

SMH, that’s fucked up

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What a FAGGOT!  That's complete bullshit. Smart call on banning him, John. Im just sorry you had to do that to a friend.

As much as it pains me to say it, I'm now thankful for the stumpy and @Jimmy Snacks  feud. I'm glad to have found out sooner rather than latter. Who knows how much damage he could have done?  BTW, things really blew up when he got caught trying to sneak in to the ACP after his admin powers were removed after he had left the site and wasn't coming back.

I'll never let this happen to you guys again :bc:

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

No, I was going through the mod logs. 10 fucking pages worth of deleted posts and threads by that fucking prick. He knew the FS way was to not delete anything. He picked and chose what you guys got to see. I am so fucking pissed right now. Not just at Dave, but at myself for believing in that asshole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!

What the heck?  That's crazy.  

1 minute ago, ckf said:

As much as it pains me to say it, I'm now thankful for the stumpy and @Jimmy Snacks  feud. I'm glad to have found out sooner rather than latter. Who knows how much damage he could have done?  BTW, things really blew up when he got caught trying to sneak in to the ACP after his admin powers were removed after he had left the site and wasn't coming back.

I'll never let this happen to you guys again :bc:

What does that even mean?  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is why we should have a 99.999% unmoderated site. 

Every member here is technically a moderator because you are allowed to edit your own posts indefinitely.  The mod logs are big, lol.

I honestly think there should only be one rule here. 

Never fuck with Real Life

I dont give a fuck whi says what about who's family members or any of that shit. Words do no damage.

No mods.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SSFB said:

It’s where the magic happens!!!!11

So someplace where he had no authorization to go is what you’re saying?

WTF?

Just now, f7ben said:

I honestly think there should only be one rule here. 

Never fuck with Real Life

I dont give a fuck whi says what about who's family members or any of that shit. Words do no damage.

No mods.....

Nah, going after somebody’s family says the person is clearly taking it a little too seriously and needs a forced break. :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

WTF?

He had access to the ACP because he needed it to do the keep Zoso away task that we gave him. That was his only directive and he was never given permission to go any further than that. In hindsight, myself and John should have kept better tabs on him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Nah, going after somebody’s family says the person is clearly taking it a little too seriously and needs a forced break. :bc:

Totally agree.  Ben is whacked but his family shouldn't have to suffer because of it.  

• Haha 3

Just now, Edmo said:

WTF?

A lot of shit went down and Dave stormed off and said he was never coming back. I removed his admin rights. Next time I hear from him it's to bitch me out for removing his admin status. He said he found out when he tried to log in. My next question was "why were you trying to login?"  :backpeddle: from there. No he wasn't authorized.

• Like 1