Check your account email address ×

So how long is my content going to be moderated?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

@f7ben    You had me worried with your post earlier so I went in to the ACP to make sure  Dave didn't have access to PM's. You'll be happy to know that he didn't :thumb:   

Im glad he didn't see @SVT Renegade XRS coming out of the closet pm's. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well fuck man you need to come here more often!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Agreed.  Along with Bussman and Frenchy.  Who can we trade?  

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

@f7ben    You had me worried with your post earlier so I went in to the ACP to make sure  Dave didn't have access to PM's. You'll be happy to know that he didn't :thumb:   

You know, Ben is really touchy about his 4th amendment rights!

A95AD929-B4E5-4897-A3B2-D0161176C6FE.jpeg

28 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Yeah both act like stupid fucks. But thought zoso is why it started 

TBP has been around way longer than FS.  And had nothing to do with bozo 

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Im glad he didn't see @SVT Renegade XRS coming out of the closet pm's. 

Keep me out of your faggot fantasies, faggot :fuckyou:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:hay: 

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You’re so smart, thanks. Go try and log into the tbp that’s been around forever 

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

TBP v1.0 & SnowSeekers were both started a couple of years before FS v1.0 . TBP v2.0 is a few days older than FSv2.0 as well.   Man, we are more fucked up than I thought with all these websites that we've been through over the years :lol:

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Joel has tried to ban uncle z a few times and has failed!!!  Z notty is the unbannable!!  

My buds wouldn't stand for it!!!!!   :bc::bc:

:canadaflag:  Oh Canada, Oh Canada!!!

:usflag:

28 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

You’re so smart, thanks. Go try and log into the tbp that’s been around forever 

9_9

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

TBP v1.0 & SnowSeekers were both started a couple of years before FS v1.0 . TBP v2.0 is a few days older than FSv2.0 as well.   Man, we are more fucked up than I thought with all these websites that we've been through over the years :lol:

:lol:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I was never a part of SnowSeekers.  All the rest were/are fun to be a part of.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Thanks CKF.....it wasnt as much Dave himself as the issue but more of a not knowing who might have access. I'm happy to know that it's just you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

You took way more than the rest of us could have.....good riddance.

No, I was going through the mod logs. 10 fucking pages worth of deleted posts and threads by that fucking prick. He knew the FS way was to not delete anything. He picked and chose what you guys got to see. I am so fucking pissed right now. Not just at Dave, but at myself for believing in that asshole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

No, I was going through the mod logs. 10 fucking pages worth of deleted posts and threads by that fucking prick. He knew the FS way was to not delete anything. He picked and chose what you guys got to see. I am so fucking pissed right now. Not just at Dave, but at myself for believing in that asshole !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!

So Dave was deleting posts? Like in favor of specific people???

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

The site i was admin at years ago had a problem like that, don't feel so bad for being a great guy as it happens. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

So Dave was deleting posts? Like in favor of specific people???

That would be my guess. Once they are deleted they are gone. Not only posts, but entire threads.  He was even deleting posts in the meme thread. He knew nothing was to be deleted!

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

That would be my guess. Once they are deleted they are gone. Not only posts, but entire threads.  He was even deleting posts in the meme thread. He knew nothing was to be deleted!

What a FAGGOT!  That's complete bullshit. Smart call on banning him, John. Im just sorry you had to do that to a friend.