Check your account email address ×

So how long is my content going to be moderated?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I thought about it after Steve PM'ed me asking what fuck was up with the PM that he just got from you. You gotta admit, it would be funny if the guy that got the mod job you so desperately wanted on HCS ,all those years ago replaced you at FS after you got the boot . Well, maybe you wouldn't find it funny, but the thought of it made he chuckle  :lol:

:lol:

:bc:

Hcs wouldnt be ruined today thats for sure.

Ok guys, I got permission from @HSR to show you an example of the games and lies that Dave does. This is what he sent Steve today on his fishing expedition. Think he is a little jelous to think Steve might have been magically made an admin. Come on Dave, just admit that you are a troll. 

1.png

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Ok guys, I got permission from @HSR to show you an example of the games and lies that Dave does. This is what he sent Steve today on his fishing expedition. Think he is a little jelous to think Steve might have been magically made an admin. Come on Dave, just admit that you are a troll. 

1.png

Well its true!

4 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Hcs wouldnt be ruined today thats for sure.

It seems as though we might be getting to the route of your issue. You were mad because you got past over for a mod position on HCS. Admin over there didn't have to block your number after because you were being a PIA texting them about it.  Then you talk your way in here, fuck up and loose the power you so desperately crave. You were probably like a kid in a candy store knowing that you had an upper hand at times because of what you were privy to.  

How did I do?

Is this the future of alpha males? Plead for admin privileges on snowmobile web sites? If you need validation that bad, go get something that gives potentially lasting results. Like a penis pump.  

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Well its true!

It wasn't but it is now just to fuck with your head asshole. PM me @HSR when you get a minute and I'll fill you in.  

:dave:

image.png

:lol:   :bigfinger:  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

WTF first i am not getting my content checks and now i get passed over for mod,  fuck this place

I still love you though. Is that enough?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ckf and shortshitfuckboi are too nice. I wouldn’t ban. I would fuck with his profile. Make it painful to be here. 

Now theres an idea....gimme a sec.

Just now, ckf said:

I know I shouldn't have just thrown that on you like that, but the guy is out of control. Thanks :bc:

Totally in control....sad you cant see that.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Smfh....ckf removes one guy who doesnt understand a fucking thing about clutching and promptly replaced him with another 

fuck that made me laugh:lol::bc:

Just now, ckf said:

I know I shouldn't have just thrown that on you like that, but the guy is out of control. Thanks :bc:

No problem dood now pass the fucking joint!!!111!!11!!!!1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Smfh....ckf removes one guy who doesnt understand a fucking thing about clutching and promptly replaced him with another 

LMAO   You qualify too. Do you want in on the admin thing too :lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

LMAO   You qualify too. Do you want in on the admin thing too :lol:

No...but I'll buy fs from you.

I would ban everyone but me 

I'm the only one who makes a post around here worth a fuck anyways!

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, STUMPY said:

I havent said anything untrue.

:lol:    So do you not know your are a liar or does repeating that make you think people will believe it?

If it works you should start telling people you haven't spent the last 24 hours being a complete bitch.  

This melt down is gold. Keep going, you deserve every bit of respect it produces. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:    So do you not know your are a liar or does repeating that make you think people will believe it?

If it works you should start telling people you haven't spent the last 24 hours being a complete bitch.  

This melt down is gold. Keep going, you deserve every bit of respect it produces. 

What was nice about being admin....was i knew where you lived the whole time and knew you were full of shit.

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

I thought about it after Steve PM'ed me asking what fuck was up with the PM that he just got from you. You gotta admit, it would be funny if the guy that got the mod job you so desperately wanted on HCS ,all those years ago replaced you at FS after you got the boot . Well, maybe you wouldn't find it funny, but the thought of it made he chuckle  :lol:

So, Flubby Dave is so fucking pathetic he couldn't even get a mod job at HCS? :lol:   Zambo the clown is a mod at HCS.  

Is Dave too fucking fat to fog a mirror? Because if Zambo can get in then that must be the only requirement. 

• Haha 2