Check your account email address ×

So how long is my content going to be moderated?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

As meltdowns go, rev molesters were more entertaining! 

Just now, ckf said:

Those were epic. :lol:

Just now, Kev144 said:

The Xmas gift that kept giving! 

Drunken Fred....god bless'em!! :ylsuper:

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yup 

that was ok, but I think this one has that particular one beat? Are we going for best meltdown for all time ot just FS v2.0?   :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

that was ok, but I think this one has that particular one beat? Are we going for best meltdown for all time ot just FS v2.0?   :lol:

I didnt have a meltdown whatsoever...i exposed you....all is good.

:bc:

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

I didnt have a meltdown whatsoever...i exposed you....all is good.

:bc:

What exactly did you expose? I already proved you a liar with you pm' to Steve this morning. What did you prove again?

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So, Flubby Dave is so fucking pathetic he couldn't even get a mod job at HCS? :lol:   Zambo the clown is a mod at HCS.  

Is Dave too fucking fat to fog a mirror? Because if Zambo can get in then that must be the only requirement. 

Do you like me sticking my fingers in your eyes?  

Weirdo.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

What exactly did you expose? I already proved you a liar with you pm' to Steve this morning. What did you prove again?

You did nothing of the sort...all you did was prove you will do anything to cover your ass....i made you look bad....and the fact that youre that worried about what i have to say shows you for what you are.

Edited by STUMPY

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

You did nothing of the sort...all you did was prove you will do anything to cover your ass....i made you look bad....and the fact that youre that worried about what i have to say shows you for what you are.

Add delusional to the list of your issues....holy fuck. 

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

I'm willing to let the membership make up their mind as to who looked the fool the past 24 hours.

Just now, ckf said:

I'm willing to let the membership make up their mind as to who looked the fool the past 24 hours.

Well how did it start? 

You got upset cause you been sucking jimmies dick....

Then you were sucking revkevs dick...

You did it...not me.

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do you like me sticking my fingers in your eyes?  

Weirdo.

Great part of this is Flubby Dave got so flustered he admitted someone begged him to come back. 

Must have been you lighting the fat signal when you were getting owned. 

49 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Everyone read the posts.  You got caught lying again. 

You know you are lower than shit when Crusher, Dumpy and Zambo won't even defend you....

They've backed up your lies against me for years and they are not even touching this one. 

42 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Well how did it start? 

You got upset cause you been sucking jimmies dick....

Then you were sucking revkevs dick...

You did it...not me.

See what I mean. Here is a perfect example someone that doesn't  think I should be able to carry on a conversation with "the enemy" .  .  Kev and I were carring on a conversation about a shared interest like adults. I don't give a fuck about his political beliefs or who he does or does not get along with here. Their battle is not mine... get it?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Great part of this is Flubby Dave got so flustered he admitted someone begged him to come back. 

Must have been you lighting the fat signal when you were getting owned. 

Do you ever feel like you are always three steps behind?  You shouldn’t, it’s more like eight or nine.  Don’t feel too bad though, tools is right behind you.  :lol:

The Dunning Kruger Twins.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup.

Oh, I think you’ve told more whoppers than anybody I can think of.  But, you don’t see it that way, eh?

:lol:

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Everyone read the posts.  You got caught lying again. 

You know you are lower than shit when Crusher, Dumpy and Zambo won't even defend you....

They've backed up your lies against me for years and they are not even touching this one. 

You think it wise jumping into a fight that isn’t yours?  This is how you get beat up all the time.  Go stop climate change.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

See what I mean. Here is a perfect example someone that doesn't  think I should be able to carry on a conversation with "the enemy" .  .  Kev and I were carring on a conversation about a shared interest like adults. I don't give a fuck about his political beliefs or who he does or does not get along with here. Their battle is not mine... get it?

But others do...and that was what caused demise of fs1.

Tread wisely.

Edited by STUMPY