Check your account email address ×

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Tariff price increases effective immediately

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Same here but we don't sign contracts with procurement that does not agree to our progressive payment schedules.  We also take exception to any penalty clauses. 

It's very rare for us to bid against another company.  

Oh must be hard. :lol: we bid against 20 or so. It's dog eat dog bro. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Another dumb cunt! :owned:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You're too stupid to understand. 

That’s the good thing about asking either of you to unpack your delusional based and incorrect statements, I never really have to worry about it turning into a serious debate where your statements might risk having merit.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s the good thing about asking either of you to unpack your delusional based and incorrect statements, I never really have to worry about it turning into a serious debate where your statements might risk having merit.

Hey you and Joe dirtenberg know everything, why don't you explain it to us! :pc:

Just now, Anler said:

Hey you and Joe dirtenberg know everything, why don't you explain it to us! :pc:

You want me to explain your statement’s to you?  Wtf?  :lmao:

Who the fuck is “Joe Dirtenberg”?

You want me to explain your statement’s to you?  Wtf?  :lmao:

Who the fuck is “Joe Dirtenberg”?

You can't figure that out? Oh yeah, you're smart. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BarbieHandsAIDsPatient is such a dumb FUCK last year the province lost 56,000 jobs when they raised the minimum wage from 11.60 to $14 in Ontario. He is a complete shitforbrains :flush: Nobody's dumber than that retard 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You aren't alone.  The Canadian clown posse were adamant that all the minimum wage jobs would disappear in Ontario when our minimum wage went to $14.00.  Ontario has the lowest unemployment in the country. 

Dumb fucker Ford was too stupid to see the reality of paying people a living wage so he cancelled the move to $15.00.  I'm sure assholes like Crusher, Dumpy, Momo can't figure it out anymore than you can. 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

BarbieHandsAIDsPatient is such a dumb FUCK last year the province lost 56,000 jobs when they raised the minimum wage from 11.60 to $14 in Ontario. He is a complete shitforbrains :flush: Nobody's dumber than that retard 

They LOST JOBS when they raised the minimum wage?  Hmmmm....nope!  That doesn’t add up!

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You aren't alone.  The Canadian clown posse were adamant that all the minimum wage jobs would disappear in Ontario when our minimum wage went to $14.00.  Ontario has the lowest unemployment in the country. 

Dumb fucker Ford was too stupid to see the reality of paying people a living wage so he cancelled the move to $15.00.  I'm sure assholes like Crusher, Dumpy, Momo can't figure it out anymore than you can. 

:lol: Is this your answer to my question about your statement?  Is this what you want it to be?  Are you sure?

They LOST JOBS when they raised the minimum wage?  Hmmmm....nope!  That doesn’t add up!

:lol: Is this your answer to my question about your statement?  Is this what you want it to be?  Are you sure?

Of course it doesn't add up.  Momo is just a liar. He has no links to back up his bullshit. 

But he's equally as stupid as you are so he wouldn't understand it either. I guess that's why you are called minnesota Momo.

Or it might be because you are into Man on Man Oral, like him. 

We hit an 18 year low in unemployment 6 months after the wage hike.  

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

20 metoo's bidding on the same job?:lol:

#metoo = you have a product that does this? Well yah I got's one too.:lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course it doesn't add up.  Momo is just a liar. He has no links to back up his bullshit. 

But he's equally as stupid as you are so he wouldn't understand it either. I guess that's why you are called minnesota Momo.

Or it might be because you are into Man on Man Oral, like him. 

We hit an 18 year low in unemployment 6 months after the wage hike.  

Ok, so then post your links that prove your statement that “raising minimum wage creates jobs.”

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And yet your business has been declining year over year.  Do you think the min wage hike will help it?

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

You fooks are getting to expensive,and have to much work. Stop paying those Mexicans $45 a hour. There are a couple of white guys on the demo crew on the job I’m running. I think they are tokens, to make the Razzzist Mexicans look good?

22 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

20 metoo's bidding on the same job?:lol:

#metoo = you have a product that does this? Well yah I got's one too.:lol:

It's all competitive bid. Alot of it is publicly advertised so any mook can take a shot at it. Private stuff isn't much better, they'd go non union if they could. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You lost those jobs cuz Trump tweeted Canada was a shithole country. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Because raising the minimum wage creates jobs you dumb cunt. 

You don't even know what a cunt is as you have never even seen one .  I hate to break the news to you , but that thing that Momo likes to rub on your face is not a cunt , it's a hairy asshole .

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's all competitive bid. Alot of it is publicly advertised so any mook can take a shot at it. Private stuff isn't much better, they'd go non union if they could. 

We call that a whore market.:bc:

46 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And yet your business has been declining year over year.  Do you think the min wage hike will help it?

LOL on the bold.  Yes it will help. A more robust economy will help us. .  But it makes hiring more competitive.  Some people are fine with working minimum wage. They won't work harder for more money.  We had to jack up our prices to increase the spread between our guys and the minimum wage jobs. 

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Thats not very nice

Hey listen, I'm fucking bored and nobody with any wit is engaging me, just that silly retarded faggot. You should start mixing it up before I have to start talking about turbos and drive ratios!!!!111

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL on the bold.  Yes it will help. A more robust economy will help us. .  But it makes hiring more competitive.  Some people are fine with working minimum wage. They won't work harder for more money.  We had to jack up our prices to increase the spread between our guys and the minimum wage jobs. 

What's that? A whole two dollars.:lol:

Edit, more like 25 cents.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

9 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

I get to be the messenger to my contractors on these tariff increases. This morning has been a bitch.

Some vendors are even talking about increases on yearly negotiated SPA's

You contractors are a very emotional bunch and evidently the distributor is the root of all your problems. :bh:

It's kind of stupid to blame the distributor, we have about $2M in lighting submittals that we're waiting to get back from the architects........... We have two vendors that will honor the pricing we have.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

He has a salsa business!

Impressive.

5 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Just got the notice from Phillips lighting 15% Wednesday 5/15.

That's at least 3 more ass chewing's.

We should have approved submittals for some Phillips product tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That’s actually not a bad way to put it.  I’m sure many like Vince will blame Trump because he is fine with America and American workers getting the trade shaft all these years.  I mean, if he didn’t complain about the largest exodus of American jobs in history under the Obama admin, well.......

I hope idiot business owners that act like fools lose clients.  Maybe they should just relocate their shops to Mexico.  

There isn't enough minimum wage workers in this country to make a 1/10th of the widgets that Chinese do.

I've always been about buy American, this trade war our imbecile president has got us into is just idiotic as Trump is, as is his immigration policies which prevents the minimum wage labor from other countries to the ability to come and live here. Basic economics is that you need a growing population to keep an economy growing.