Check your account email address ×

VERY IMPORTANT!!! Tariff price increases effective immediately

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m guessing Vince and Anler have real world experience...you saying they don’t? They say certain things are impossible to source American Made so the tariffs hurt...Zderpski says that sounds like a liberal whiny excuse and you cheer. Fucking morons.

Their whining complaints don't add up and their anti-Trump and anti-America stances make them both repulsive and uncredible.

Anler: "We should make sure business owners run background checks to stop illegal immigration."

Also Anler: "Fuck TRUMP...they are making me run background checks for my employees...It's ruining my business!!"

Vince: "I tell everyone to buy American!"

Also Vince: "Fuck TRUMP!  These tariffs making American products more viable is ruining my business!!"

Jimmy:  I'm coming to your rescue guys!!!!!!

Me: :lol: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

This is true, but the answer is WHY?  Maybe they could list what those certain things are.

And how did it come to this?  Not only that...I guess China is the only one that makes these "specialty widgets".

It all makes sense when you look at it from this perspective:  Fuck Trump and Fuck America!!!

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m guessing Vince and Anler have real world experience...you saying they don’t? They say certain things are impossible to source American Made so the tariffs hurt...Zderpski says that sounds like a liberal whiny excuse and you cheer. Fucking morons.

When you are bidding against 5 or more contractors, logic says you will get one in 5 or more bids.  Not gonna have any advantage suppling higher priced material and union labor is the same for everyone.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Never seen anything like this before.   America is finally standing up for itself and trying to get fair trade and American's are bitching about it.  Fucking unreal.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never seen anything like this before.   America is finally standing up for itself and trying to get fair trade and American's are bitching about it.  Fucking unreal.  

Americans want to buy American goods at made in China prices.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Their whining complaints don't add up and their anti-Trump and anti-America stances make them both repulsive and uncredible.

Anler: "We should make sure business owners run background checks to stop illegal immigration."

Also Anler: "Fuck TRUMP...they are making me run background checks for my employees...It's ruining my business!!"

Vince: "I tell everyone to buy American!"

Also Vince: "Fuck TRUMP!  These tariffs making American products more viable is ruining my business!!"

Jimmy:  I'm coming to your rescue guys!!!!!!

Me: :lol: 

where's one of those drop the mic meme's when a body really could use one.....

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Absolutely but in reality that is not really what this is all about.   Its not completely about getting more goods made here.   Its about having equal treatment.  Anyone with half a brain understands we cannot produce all we consume but things we do produce in excess of our own markets consumption must be treated equally.   Same goes for facilities.   Maybe we should force China to find a 50% American partner for any purchases in the US.  Just like they do to us.  

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tariffs are only temporary so nobody is panicking but this just throws a monkey wrench in everyones business for the short term. And its going to cause short term losses that cant be recouped. Its certainly not the end of the world but just more bullshit to deal with as we embark on our busy season. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tariffs are only temporary so nobody is panicking but this just throws a monkey wrench in everyones business for the short term. And its going to cause short term losses that cant be recouped. Its certainly not the end of the world but just more bullshit to deal with as we embark on our busy season. 

BTW I’m glad Trump is standing up to the Chi-Comms 💯 ....the saber rattling with Iran on the other hand is more worrisome.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe but there are alot of things that are just not as available from US sources anymore. And you cant just throw up a manufacturing facility in a week to accommodate any short term lack of inventory. And we can all agree that the economy is pretty good right now so there are already shortages in inventories and this is the beginning of construction busy season. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, so then post your links that prove your statement that “raising minimum wage creates jobs.”

Just skimming the threads here waiting for our connector.....did he really post that?! :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW I’m glad Trump is standing up to the Chi-Comms 💯 

I am too, its not anything that is going to kill anybody but we always need something new to bitch about. :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

Maybe but there are alot of things that are just not as available from US sources anymore. And you cant just throw up a manufacturing facility in a week to accommodate any short term lack of inventory. And we can all agree that the economy is pretty good right now so there are already shortages in inventories and this is the beginning of construction busy season. 

Zdipshit says this is just liberal whining.

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its fucking sickening is what it is. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I am too, its not anything that is going to kill anybody but we always need something new to bitch about. :lol: 

Well hell yeah we do!!!!!  🤪

BTW I just Steve Hilton on Fox News talking about this...I like that guy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Seriously?   Too cowardly to post the link.  :lol:  So Trump negotiates the deal, congress has to pass it and Pelosi won't give Trump a victory and its his fault.  :lol:   

From your article.  

“It’s up to her to get this on the agenda,” said MP Eyking. “There has to be a win for the Democrats, too, but they can’t be seen as giving Trump something.

well obie was considered a poor leader when he could not work with the pubs so the same can be said for Donnie and the Dems.  he claims he is the greatest dealmaker in history but outside pushing through the tax bill he's pretty much failed at the rest of his deal making to this point.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Seriously?   Too cowardly to post the link.  :lol:  So Trump negotiates the deal, congress has to pass it and Pelosi won't give Trump a victory and its his fault.  :lol:   

From your article.  

“It’s up to her to get this on the agenda,” said MP Eyking. “There has to be a win for the Democrats, too, but they can’t be seen as giving Trump something.

well obie was considered a poor leader when he could not work with the pubs so the same can be said for Donnie and the Dems.  he claims he is the greatest dealmaker in history but outside pushing through the tax bill he's pretty much failed at the rest of his deal making to this point.  

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its fucking sickening is what it is. 

Steve Hilton says the Chi-Comms are such a small % of our trade/economy we should simply disengage completely.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Steve Hilton says the Chi-Comms are such a small % of our trade/economy we should simply disengage completely.

That is just not true

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

We need to correct our corporate cultural from one of 100% profit priority to one that operates ethically and with the interests of this country at the fore.

Until then we need to level the playing field any way we can. China is going to cheat and steal everything they can so we should start to protect ourselves and divest our dependance on them

Its fucking simple

Just now, f7ben said:

We need to correct our corporate cultural from one of 100% profit priority to one that operates ethically and with the interests of this country at the fore.

Until then we need to level the playing field any way we can. China is going to cheat and steal everything they can so we should start to protect ourselves and divest our dependance on them

Its fucking simple

Which is why he says fuck them completely and he gave a lot of the same reasons as you.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s his opinion...just curious as to what people here think.

Its Fox news, their viewers will believe anything they say