Weekend thread!!!!!11

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:bigfinger: @ckf

:bigfinger: @jammin

:bigfinger: @f7ben

:bigfinger: @xtralettucetomatoe580

Beer and cigar time!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 

Haha, good to see you too :bc:

I'm going to finish setting up my mini greenhouse tomorrow. I was able to get the frame setup late this afternoon after the rain letup. I'll keep track of the temps inside on Sunday morning and if it stays 5-10 degrees warmer than outside I'll get some veggies started. We only plan on growing cherry and regular tomatoes, a few varieties of lettuce, summer squash, zucchini, and cucumbers this year.

20190510_165658.jpg

Edited by ckf
added pic
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm going to finish setting up my mini greenhouse tomorrow. I was able to get the frame setup late this afternoon after the rain letup. I'll keep track of the temps inside on Sunday morning and if it stays 5-10 degrees warmer than outside I'll get some veggies started. We only plan on growing cherry and regular tomatoes, a few varieties of lettuce, summer squash, zucchini, and cucumbers this year.

20190510_165658.jpg

“Greenhouse”, eh? 

:mjp::yummy::joint:

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

20190510_165658.jpg

Will be warmer then that. I have to do a system in one next week. Stopped by to look at it yesterday and it was over 90 in there.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

“Greenhouse”, eh? 

:mjp::yummy::joint:

:bc:

I've already got a couple of girls started inside that will take up some of the space :joint:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Will be warmer then that. I have to do a system in one next week. Stopped by to look at it yesterday and it was over 90 in there.

My thought was to run to Wally World at some point this weekend to grab a big black trash can. When it's full of water it should make a decent heat sink during the day to help keep it warm at night.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ckf said:

I've already got a couple of girls started inside that will take up some of the space :joint:

My thought was to run to Wally World at some point this weekend to grab a big black trash can. When it's full of water it should make a decent heat sink during the day to help keep it warm at night.

Atta boy!  :bc:

Put the docks in tomorrow. Brother hired some guys to do it. I'm not complaining one bit either.  :lol:

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Caah shopping.

Shoot me now...

Why you taking like fucking ECDL you fucking Iowegian!!!!!!!!!!!111 :bigfinger: :lol:

12 hours ago, ckf said:

20190510_165658.jpg

looking for a green house myself where did you get it, size and how much, thank you in advance kind sir

15 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

looking for a green house myself where did you get it, size and how much, thank you in advance kind sir

It's a 6x8x6.5 Shetletlogic that I picked up on Amazon for $150 delivered. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MG058QS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I considered the 10x10 but was worried about heating the extra space this fall if needed. https://amzn.to/2LAZ9XG

1 hour ago, ckf said:

It's a 6x8x6.5 Shetletlogic that I picked up on Amazon for $150 delivered. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MG058QS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I considered the 10x10 but was worried about heating the extra space this fall if needed. https://amzn.to/2LAZ9XG

been looking at those post pics when finished......again thanks in advance kind sir

• Like 1

Spent the day emptying out my aunts house. The new owners want to move in June 1st but I could only get my sisters and cousins together today. We filled a Pod and a dumpster.

I have a trailer load of stuff from the garage to bring home. Some to sell, some to keep.

20190511_150233.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

Spent the day emptying out my aunts house. The new owners want to move in June 1st but I could only get my sisters and cousins together today. We filled a Pod and a dumpster.

I have a trailer load of stuff from the garage to bring home. Some to sell, some to keep.

20190511_150233.jpg

Ill take that John Deere snowbloer attachment if it will fit a 7 series. :bc: