Check your account email address ×

Hillary Still Says Election Was Stolen From Her

• Platinum Contributing Member

My god somebody needs to giver her the giant vaudeville hook off the stage and tell her it’s over...I can’t stand her but this has gone beyond pathetic and sad into delusion. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-election-stolen.amp

• Like 1

How embarrassing. Poor Hillary, life is so unfair. Do people actually believe the BS that she’s spewing? I guess if you’re dumb enough to buy a ticket...

So it was not her policies, or the policies of the DNC.  That's the point she seems to want to make.  They don't want to change, instead they want to believe that they are still relevant and let everyone know that the election was "STOLEN" and other dems will have the same fate, but it has nothing to do with their policies.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Comey shut the door on her 2 weeks before the election. “We found more emails” he said......then ...ooops sorry we already had them.

The NYC office of the FBI forced his hand with the Carlos Danger laptop. Comey was not going to go in the slammer for obstruction because of Hillary. I still say if she listened to Bill on campaign strategy she would have pulled it out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

She should know all about stealing things, like nominations for a start.

I'd say poor Bernie, but then the dumbfuck went ahead and kissed her ass after the damage was done.

Or, maybe poor Bernie had a gun held to his temple, too.  Who knows?  :news:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

How embarrassing. Poor Hillary, life is so unfair. Do people actually believe the BS that she’s spewing? I guess if you’re dumb enough to buy a ticket...

I bet DerpRider still does 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My god somebody needs to giver her the giant vaudeville hook off the stage and tell her it’s over...I can’t stand her but this has gone beyond pathetic and sad into delusion. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-election-stolen.amp

She's right but fuck you all, you deserve Trump for having so many stupid people in your country.

:finger:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

She's right but fuck you all, you deserve Trump for having so many stupid people in your country.

AD48DA5D-51F0-43DE-B385-64987D275D4B.jpeg.aba2bb2211bd87603e0d9051b9542126.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Yah it's that extra Chromosome 21 in BarbieHandsAIDsPatient case :flush:

Somewhere in that scrawny little body is the answer and proof for the missing link. I bet fire fascinates the fuck out of him.

The three corrupt clintoons need to fade away fast for the greater good of the dem party. hilliary is just a  ongoing case of  genital warts to the party that flairs up every couple of months.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Comey shut the door on her 2 weeks before the election. “We found more emails” he said......then ...ooops sorry we already had them.

she was done long before that . deal with it 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

lol you are deff one she was talking to . fucking tool