Check your account email address ×

No collusion folks...

Just now, Anler said:

Don't underestimate the power of gibberish. 

I don't.  Especially not for the Dem primaries.  They won't have one left standing with any plan that is even remotely feasible much less make any sense at all.  Trump will most likely run away with it.  Dems should have hired a PR expert instead of Mueller two years ago.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't.  Especially not for the Dem primaries.  They won't have one left standing with any plan that is even remotely feasible much less make any sense at all.  Trump will most likely run away with it.  Dems should have hired a PR expert instead of Mueller two years ago.

Like I said, maybe they did. They could be working the gibberish voters. That will steal alot of votes from Trump. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Like I said, maybe they did. They could be working the gibberish voters. That will steal alot of votes from Trump. 

Are you trolling or are you just being a liberaltarian contrarian again?  

Don't be upset.  Put up a decent candidate with a good message...not the shit you guys have been throwing against the wall whilst you suck on a six way bong.  

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you trolling or are you just being a liberaltarian contrarian again?  

Don't be upset.  Put up a decent candidate with a good message...not the shit you guys have been throwing against the wall whilst you suck on a six way bong.  

Well you know the debates are not going to be over the debt or our illegal wars. So gibberish is the best strategy. 

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well you know the debates are not going to be over the debt or our illegal wars. So gibberish is the best strategy. 

Sure they will....but no solutions offered.  Also covered during debates: anything and everything else that pulls on the emotional heartstrings of America’s brainless imbeciles.  So, a solid 70% of the population will be covered.  

80% ????

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. She is quite left of center but she is well spoken, decent looking and pretty smart. She could easily be half of the ticket that beats Trump. 

Not sure I could ever vote for someone that left but the other option being trump I'd think long and hard about it

• Like 2

Lynch and Obama are into it heavy. The final outcome could bring massive protests/demonstration, the likes we have never seen. 

I fear that if Obama is charged/convicted we will see major uprisings. Just my .02c.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No it isn’t.  It’s time to out the perpetrators of one of the largest frauds and divisive issues on the American people in history and put them in jail for a long time.  Then we can move on.    :bc: 

:bc:

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Evidence of collusion will be released. It will be up to voters to decide.

The only evidence is the shit stains in your tighty whiteys that you thought were farts. 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Other than that insane, clueless  comment, she seems OK. like trumpy and his cronies are going to be non-partisan :lol:

id say she shouldn’t be qualified based on lack of common sense alone. I want a fighter, not more of this “high road “ bullshit

so some one like you then . fight to the end even whith facts slapping you in the face . she says time to give it up and that in your fucked up head is the high road . lmfao  

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so some one like you then . fight to the end even whith facts slapping you in the face . she says time to give it up and that in your fucked up head is the high road . lmfao  

Massive :owned:

10 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump certainly hasn't fixed, or even attempted to look at it.  He's worse.

Neal

Bullshit. Criminal justice reform? Black unemployment? Pumping money into urban revitalization programs? What exactly did the dark prince do to improve relations? Zip.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Bullshit. Criminal justice reform? Black unemployment? Pumping money into urban revitalization programs? What exactly did the dark prince do to improve relations? Zip.

Neal loves him some Obummer!  All he did for the black population was rally them for more grievance hate.  The only measurable gain that segment saw was a slight uptick in salary.  Nothing else changed.  “But, muh black president!”

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Neal loves him some Obummer!  All he did for the black population was rally them for more grievance hate.  The only measurable gain that segment saw was a slight uptick in salary.  Nothing else changed.  “But, muh black president!”

Kneel is a shitforbrains when it comes right down to realty  :guzzle:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He never claimed to be a realtor you shit eating halfwit. 

What are you drooling on yourself about now you bitter bitter no mind POS paint huffing Sodomite  :fuckyou:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No it isn’t.  It’s time to out the perpetrators of one of the largest frauds and divisive issues on the American people in history and put them in jail for a long time.  Then we can move on.    :bc: 

Lynch, Comey, Hillary and Barack must be indicted. It's gonna' happen. It's gonna' take some time, but I do believe it will happen. 

We could see major upheaval if Obama gets imprisoned. I know it's wishful thinking. 

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Watch it dude

Emotional Jimmy jerkoff will be acussing you of have some angst against a “ black man”

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Watch it dude

Emotional Jimmy jerkoff will be acussing you of have some angst against a “ black man”

Poor Angry Pete...did a black man touch you in a public restroom...I'm sorry.