Check your account email address ×

No collusion folks...

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...The Teamsters made it possible for a guy to make a lot of money with top of the line benefits for doing basically a zero skill job but I’ve seen this play before...he won’t acknowledge it but good on him for doing well for he and his family.

Absolutely but he's being a cunt by asking "what's a deductible"? Not to mention his hypocrisy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Absolutely but he's being a cunt by asking "what's a deductible"? Not to mention his hypocrisy.

Well of course...he always throws that out there.

Unions and Government...bitches about both yet lived off both.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank You Jimmy Hoffa and Walter p. Reuther!!!!!!!!

:bc:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Welcome to Canada.

It's not that big of a deal really. 

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Its really not a zero skill job.....most people cannot handle the type of work Snake does. It's a lot more involved than just leisurely driving around tossing out pkgs. 

I have the utmost respect and admiration for his profession and company he works for. And the job security it provides. 

You totally missed Snacks point. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Thanks for pointing out Walter P Reuther....not sure how I forgot about him as I used to drive on his Expressway all the time! :thumbsup::usflag:

I know unions have had their ups and downs and people like to denigrate them but the early founders and members literally fought and died for workers rights and are responsible for safe working conditions, fair pay and due process.

http://reuther100.wayne.edu/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

A reasonable thinking person would speak to it's pro's or con's before saying that it's better or worse than something that it would be replacing don't you think? When you know the details of a new plan let me know what you think.

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thanks for pointing out Walter P Reuther....not sure how I forgot about him as I used to drive on his Expressway all the time! :thumbsup::usflag:

I know unions have had their ups and downs and people like to denigrate them but the early founders and members literally fought and died for workers rights and are responsible for safe working conditions, fair pay and due process.

http://reuther100.wayne.edu/

I have a pic around here of me with victor Reuther when I was 18. He signed his book for me and I got to chat with him for a bit. He was the only brother ever seen with a drink in his hand lol.

• Like 1