Hahaha......Biden is toast

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama "snuck" back in :lol:

He crushed Romney and McCain who were both absolute garbage 

How can someone that thinks they are so intelligent be so unaware? 🤣

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How can someone that thinks they are so intelligent be so unaware? 🤣

That's what I like about you.  You are self aware...you just aren't afraid to flaunt around.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Obama "snuck" back in :lol:

He crushed Romney and McCain who were both absolute garbage 

Hey dummy...I meant many R voters stayed home.  If we got Romney then, we wouldn't have Trump now.

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

I think Robert is their chosen one 

He is a complete fucking retard so NO :flush: Barry wants Harris she is a women of colour and she fits the Social Justice Narrative  

• Thanks 1

What is happening in America!!! Why are so many women running for political office???? Those are manly positions for men, not women!!  Holy shit, this is unreal, so many women competing for powerful positions!!

Tulsi Gabbard seems ok, but the rest of those dooshes are repulsive. Imagine listening to Elizabeth Warren cackle for 4 years!!!

Women do not belong in those positions...………...Hillary Clinton proves that. 

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What is happening in America!!! Why are so many women running for political office???? Those are manly positions for men, not women!!  Holy shit, this is unreal, so many women competing for powerful positions!!

Tulsi Gabbard seems ok, but the rest of those dooshes are repulsive. Imagine listening to Elizabeth Warren cackle for 4 years!!!

Women do not belong in those positions...………...Hillary Clinton proves that. 

I am not opposed to a woman Potus or VP.  However, most women are more prone to emotional decisions than a man.  Well, not a liberal man.  They have the same emotional triggers....one is just more likely to get punched in the face when they show it. :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I am not opposed to a woman Potus or VP.  However, most women are more prone to emotional decisions than a man.  Well, not a liberal man.  They have the same emotional triggers....one is just more likely to get punched in the face when they show it. :lol: 

I honestly believe Glenn Beck was right when he said, after Trump America will be changed forever. He's right!!

No one will fight the silent invasion from the south. No one will be for hunting. No one will be against criminals. 

We will be overwhelmed, I see it coming. 

Chicago police were surrounded and had to let a drug dealer go!!! 

Dirty, filthy, breeding minorities are killing us. 

Many whites suck too.   America sucks. Just my .02c. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I honestly believe Glenn Beck was right when he said, after Trump America will be changed forever. He's right!!

No one will fight the silent invasion from the south. No one will be for hunting. No one will be against criminals. 

We will be overwhelmed, I see it coming. 

Chicago police were surrounded and had to let a drug dealer go!!! 

Dirty, filthy, breeding minorities are killing us. 

Many whites suck too.   America sucks. Just my .02c. 

Relax.  We're overdue.  It's got to get worse before it can get better.  The left have a plan to get us there.  Get some while you can...gonna be a short little war with lots of dead white people.

Related image

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Relax.  We're overdue.  It's got to get worse before it can get better.  The left have a plan to get us there.  Get some while you can...gonna be a short little war with lots of dead white people.

Related image

Get what..PUSSY??? Heck with that, I want a TUFF 28/860!! 

You can have the pussies, I want a new boat!!!! :lol2::bc:

I don’t want to have to defend Joe Biden but this guy has been touching people in a too-familiar way for years, it’s documented on film and in pictures. No one made a peep when he was in a position of power. And by the way, is there a flock of vulture journalists outside Obama’s fancy Georgetown mansion, screaming questions to him about the Uncle Joe allegations?

That’s different because shut up.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I don’t want to have to defend Joe Biden but this guy has been touching people in a too-familiar way for years, it’s documented on film and in pictures. No one made a peep when he was in a position of power. And by the way, is there a flock of vulture journalists outside Obama’s fancy Georgetown mansion, screaming questions to him about the Uncle Joe allegations?

That’s different because shut up.

:lol:

just stfu. a trump supporter pointing fingers at biden for inappropriateness with women is about as hackey as it gets. do you clowns have any self-awareness at all?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just stfu. a trump supporter pointing fingers at biden for inappropriateness with women is about as hackey as it gets. do you clowns have any self-awareness at all?

A Shrillery supporter deflects to trump after defending Billy the rapist and his enabler Shrillery for years. 

:lmao:

6C65CA03-E9DA-4C00-8462-48D45618BF7D.thumb.jpeg.342e5ed1fff18ac319ad559fb3086707.jpeg

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Do you?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Are you having problems playing by the rules that your side dictated?

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

A Shrillery supporter deflects to trump after defending Billy the rapist and his enabler Shrillery for years. 

:lmao:

6C65CA03-E9DA-4C00-8462-48D45618BF7D.thumb.jpeg.342e5ed1fff18ac319ad559fb3086707.jpeg

:owned:

• Like 2