Check your account email address ×

Hahaha......Biden is toast

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep, a bunch of BS that you'll continue to lap up i'm sure.

I’m not lapping  anything up...why are you assuming none of it’s legit...oh wait a minute....nevermind.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sometimes i wonder wtf is with you, smails.

I always wonder wtf is worng with you. 

Condemning Trumps transgressions but ignoring Bill Clintons. Yea, you’re a beacon of reason on these issues. :flush: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not lapping  anything up...why are you assuming none of it’s legit...oh wait a minute....nevermind.

Slinger is a blind partisan dumbass. He gets his info from the garbage. Nothing he says can be taken seriously. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger is a blind partisan dumbass. He gets his info from the garbage. Nothing he says can be taken seriously. 

He truly is Democrat Woolie. 🤣

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He truly is Democrat Woolie. 🤣

well for starters, clinton isn't in this election. biden and trump may be. but if you want to compare the self-proclaimed woman assaulter, adulter, prostitute using, miss teen-usa peeping, POS to biden by all means, carry on. just don't tell me i'm the one being a hack here, hack. holy fuck.

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well for starters, clinton isn't in this election. biden and trump may be. but if you want to compare the self-proclaimed woman assaulter, adulter, prostitute using, miss teen-usa peeping, POS to biden by all means, carry on. just don't tell me i'm the one being a hack here, hack. holy fuck.

Yeah..nothing hacky about this post at all...SMH

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you've been making Woolies hackery look reasonable since your savior Muller let Trump off the hook.  

• Like 2

Well, those multiple attacks on women & little girls are not as bad. 

For fucks sakes ,  your pussy hat must be too tight. :lol:.  Doesn’t get any more hack than........ # me too*

* unless it is a D.  

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you've been making Woolies hackery look reasonable since your savior Muller let Trump off the hook.  

:lol: if anyone's hackery is moving, it's yours. moving closer and closer to wolfie's every day. just in the last two weeks it's been "anyone who thinks the trump admin did anything with russia is a total hack" and now this. you're on a roll dude. before long you will be at the head table again. 

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Well, those multiple attacks on women & little girls are not as bad. 

For fucks sakes ,  your pussy hat must be too tight. :lol:.  Doesn’t get any more hack than........ # me too*

* unless it is a D.  

"attacks"

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm curious if these "attacks", done in public, with many, many others watching, is just a part of this "fettish" of biden's?

Sto, you do think it is funny.  All these supposedly women’s rights groups are a farce as well. Left wing hacks .  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

7F7CD691-1ADF-4B5A-9440-38BCE26EFFAF.jpeg

Jesus, are you fuckers some hacks. :lol:

Every cable station didn’t cover the Trump allegations ?  Now you guys want to decide what women should be taken seriously and who should be marginalized and n laughed at ? 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

look at yourselves. comparing some activity of an old man to what trump said, did, and does

holy fuck, gmafb

Biden is 75, Trump is 73. :lol:

• Haha 2

There has not been one complaint against Biden for sexual misconduct.   That needs to stand for something however it doesn't take away his creepiness either.  I don't buy for a second his handlers haven't told him hundreds of times "Joe respect peoples personal space" yet he continue's on like its nothing wrong.

Edited by Highmark

Everything said about Trump and broads is ALLEGATIONS. With BIDEN it's in your face. Biden is a fukken jerk. I hate his loud voiced preaching, as if I'm gonna' listen to that fucktard, and let him tell me what to do. I hope he FINALLY drops out of this race. He's been looking for feedback on his candidacy, I hope HE GOT IT. GTFO JOE, just GTFO!!!

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There has not been one complaint against Biden for sexual misconduct.   That needs to stand for something however it doesn't take away his creepiness either.  I don't buy for a second his handlers haven't told him hundreds of times "Joe respect peoples personal space" yet he continue's on like its nothing wrong.

He’s old school. My old female grammar school teachers hugged every student. Today not one of them will for fear of lawsuits and job losses.

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Everything said about Trump and broads is ALLEGATIONS. With BIDEN it's in your face. Biden is a fukken jerk. I hate his loud voiced preaching, as if I'm gonna' listen to that fucktard, and let him tell me what to do. I hope he FINALLY drops out of this race. He's been looking for feedback on his candidacy, I hope HE GOT IT. GTFO JOE, just GTFO!!!

Trump said he grabs women by the pussy.