Check your account email address ×

boat vacations cant pay me

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Get a few couples together and charter your own yacht for a week or two. Way more fun!  :bc:

i would if I was not completely over boats . I have had big boats a lot of my buds have 10 meter or larger boats I have spent plenty of time in over the years . only charter I still have on my list is Galapagos and really that has fallen pretty far on the list in the last ten yrs   

A lot of white girls go on Caribbean Cruises to get fucked by black guys. 

A girl I worked with went on a cruise with two girls from our town. They both brought back black guys to the room. THE NEGROES WORKED ON THE BOAT.  

The girl that worked with me almost got in a fight with the two whores for bringing negroes into their room. 

Two guys from our department ended up marrying the sluts. 

See, ya' never know what a Whore does out of town.

There's always a stupid fukken loser to marry them later.  

Edited by Guest

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There was a video a few years ago of a ship in a rough storm. People were getting lambasted by chairs tables and I think a Piano. 

Its in an ocean dude, shit get rough out there!

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Get a few couples together and charter your own yacht for a week or two. Way more fun!  :bc:

Wife's leaving next Saturday for a girls trip doing that. I'm a bit jealous. The girl whose turning 50 paid over 10 grand for the boat. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

Wife's leaving next Saturday for a girls trip doing that. I'm a bit jealous. The girl whose turning 50 paid over 10 grand for the boat. 

We should get an FSCE boat tour going! :lol: We can all get shitfaced an argue politics in random island bars!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

A girl I worked with went on a cruise with two girls from our town. They both brought back black guys to the room. The negroes worked on the boat. 

The girl that worked with me almost got in a fight with the two whores for bringing negroes into their room. 

Didnt you star in the movie Boat Trip ?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Did you read what I posted above!!!!!   

If you start getting messages from Deion and Latrelle on your cell phones in a few weeks, don't say I didn't tell ya'!!!!

9 hours ago, irv said:

I have zero desire to ever go on a cruise nor does my wife. Each to their own but there not for me! 

We are the same way.  In fact I can't can't have my own car and travel as I see fit, you can strike it off the list.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We are the same way.  In fact I can't can't have my own car and travel as I see fit, you can strike it off the list.

Yep, put me on an island, give me a car and the first day or 2 Im circling that fucker finding all the fun shit.

We do a float down the river which only costs the initial price of an inflatable and whatever your drinking. Nobody will have as much fun on a cruise and you don't have to be hoity toity . Swimsuits,squirtguns, bunch of drunks and a floatful of laughs

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where did I mention black cock, you Cock-Rider? 

A girl I worked with went on a cruise with two girls from our town. They both brought back black guys to the room. THE NEGROES WORKED ON THE BOAT.  

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

We did a cruise 25 years ago, one and done, what a stupid fucking way to travel.

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You better pray that there are not any black guys creiwng the boat.

• Haha 2