Check your account email address ×

boat vacations cant pay me

42 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I think I could do one of those European river cruises. Lot less people. I don't really like people.

I have a co worker that just did one. Only eighty people on the boat and they docked every night in a small town where you could walk around a check stuff out. He said the food and wine was crazy good. He also said they didn’t get attacked by peddlers and tour bus crap at the stops. He has been on a bunch of cruises because his wife likes them. The only ones he would do again are The Alaska and European river cruise. The big problem with those big ships is too many people on board and they are limited on the ports they can pull into because of their size.

51 minutes ago, Snake said:

I really don't see all the 'too many people' thing. I can go to the Windjammer and get anywhere from 5 or 6 different types of food, day or night or go to a 3 -4 course dinner, without waiting in a line. The one time I felt cramped and uncomfortable is when they have the safety drill where everyone is out of the rooms at the same time.

We always book a suite, so the lines on and off the boat are rarely a line. At cruise line owned resorts you get a segregated beach.

No, I would never again book a balcony room or lower.

And I hate to admit I simply loved Momma Mia. :lol:

when did you do that cruise? 

This was a really cool area that can only be seen by boat. Spent about a week in that area. The snorkeling and fishing were awesome. We were there doing Navy stuff, we did party for a few days in Jorden. I would love to see that area again, but it’s pretty hostile in sections.:lol:https://www.google.com/search?q=gulf+of+aqaba&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

They just evacuated 3000 people off a cruise liner. The engine went, and they were about to crash onshore. I think it was Italy. Took them off with choppers. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

They just evacuated 3000 people off a cruise liner. The engine went, and they were about to crash onshore. I think it was Italy. Took them off with choppers. 

Italy. :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Italy. :lmao:

Fuck you and your big-ass Sidewinder. What is the TOP SPEED you've hit with that POS?????

I'll run you on a lake with my Z1000. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

My bad, it was NORWAY. 1300 passengers, off with helicopters, very dangerous operation. 

FUCK YOU SNAKE!!! :bigfinger:

Sorry I made you make a correct assertion.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck you and your big-ass Sidewinder. What is the TOP SPEED you've hit with that POS?????

I'll run you on a lake with my Z1000. 

Here's a vid of it breaking 100. Now you post you even RIDING.

Pics/vids or it didn't happen tree fucker.

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snake said:

Sorry I made you make a correct assertion.

What difference does it make, Norway or Italy???

The point was 1300 people had to be air-lifted off the fukken thing. 

I bet they were all like you...……...show-offs. People that wanted to tell their co-workers what a big-shot cruise they went on. 

Cruising is a STATUS SYMBOL. Just like skiing in Vail, high status, great bragging rights.

About 10 years ago I got stuck between two cunts in line at the post office who went on NON-STOP about their vacations. I was like an oreo cookie filling between these cunts, they were that fukken close to me!! 

SHOW-OFF SNAKE!!!  That's what you are-STATUS SEEKER!!!!! 

dON'T YOU OWN AN audi OR beemer ??? 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What difference does it make, Norway or Italy???

The point was 1300 people had to be air-lifted off the fukken thing. 

I bet they were all like you...……...show-offs. People that wanted to tell their co-workers what a big-shot cruise they went on. 

Cruising is a STATUS SYMBOL. Just like skiing in Vail, high status, great bragging rights.

About 10 years ago I got stuck between two cunts in line at the post office who went on NON-STOP about their vacations. I was like an oreo cookie filling between these cunts, they were that fukken close to me!! 

SHOW-OFF SNAKE!!!  That's what you are-STATUS SEEKER!!!!! 

dON'T YOU OWN AN audi OR beemer ??? 

Again.. I apologize.

Who in the fuck thinks spending $4-5k for a vacation is balling it? :lol:

Edited by Snake

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Here's a vid of it breaking 100. Now you post you even RIDING.

Pics/vids or it didn't happen tree fucker.

SO, YOU'RE SAYIN' 100 was your top speed????

I was on Lake Massabesic  a few years back and that fukken Z was SHIFTING-OUT at 115. I ran out of lake, and I got scared shitless, shut her down.

All I can tell ya' is that fukken thing started to TAKE-OFF around 110 or so. Whether it was an overdrive on those clutches or somethin', the fukken thing took off. I NEVER went that speed again. I did waste my buddy on Back Lake on his Yam RX-1 1000, but that was a shorter run, and I did not get up to that scary shit-zone 115. 

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Again.. I apologize.

Who in the fuck thinks spending $4-5k for a vacation is balling it? :lol:

Yes you do have a Beemer or audi, don't you??????

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

SO, YOU'RE SAYIN' 100 was your top speed????

I was on Lake Massabesic  a few years back and that fukken Z was SHIFTING-OUT at 115. I ran out of lake, and I got scared shitless, shut her down.

All I can tell ya' is that fukken thing started to TAKE-OFF around 110 or so. Whether it was an overdrive on those clutches or somethin', the fukken thing took off. I NEVER went that speed again. I did waste my buddy on Back Lake on his Yam RX-1 1000, but that was a shorter run, and I did not get up to that scary shit-zone 115. 

I'm sayin.... show me some video of you riding anything, and when I deem you worthy of my time, we can talk. Otherwise, I'm wasting my time.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I'm sayin.... show me some video of you riding anything, and when I deem you worthy of my time, we can talk. Otherwise, I'm wasting my time.

Ok, but it will have to wait 'til next season. 

I would NEVER ride in MAINE!!! 

No speed limits!! 

It's bad enough in NH with a 45, too many close calls!!!!

Maine is a fukken sled-death, waitin' to happen. 

Sledders are fukken assholes at ANY SPEED, no limit is insanity!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, but it will have to wait 'til next season. 

I would NEVER ride in MAINE!!! 

No speed limits!! 

It's bad enough in NH with a 45, too many close calls!!!!

Maine is a fukken sled-death, waitin' to happen. 

Sledders are fukken assholes at ANY SPEED, no limit is insanity!!

6HNLPEN.gif

Just now, Snake said:

6HNLPEN.gif

Holy shit. A few years back, Maine was like the " KILLING FIELDS " of sledders!!  

There were like 9 or 10 deaths. 

Oh, but I can't make a general statement Mr. Perfection, so I'll look it up.