Check your account email address ×

boat vacations cant pay me

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

SEVEN deaths so far in MAine this year.

Warden Service is telling people to what...……………………………….SLOW DOWN!!!

You are scared of a lot of things. Snowmobiling, cruise ships, blacks, Webba....

Just now, Kivalo said:

You are scared of a lot of things. Snowmobiling, cruise ships, blacks, Webba....

It's not fear, it's a heightened sense of caution, that runs with people of high-intellect. 

WEBBA!!! LMMFAO!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

What difference does it make, Norway or Italy???

The point was 1300 people had to be air-lifted off the fukken thing. 

I bet they were all like you...……...show-offs. People that wanted to tell their co-workers what a big-shot cruise they went on. 

Cruising is a STATUS SYMBOL. Just like skiing in Vail, high status, great bragging rights.

About 10 years ago I got stuck between two cunts in line at the post office who went on NON-STOP about their vacations. I was like an oreo cookie filling between these cunts, they were that fukken close to me!! 

SHOW-OFF SNAKE!!!  That's what you are-STATUS SEEKER!!!!! 

dON'T YOU OWN AN audi OR beemer ??? 

:lol:

10 hours ago, Anler said:

To each his own. I am not afraid of cruises or boats I just don't see the attraction. I am more of a destination person. I like to explore and soak in the local cultures of the places I visit. I just don't like the idea of being stuck on a boat. 

We have friends who love it so whatever "floats your boat" I guess. :dunno:

It depends on the type of cruise you take. If you are on a ship with a lot of at sea days then you are stuck on a boat. If you are on a boat that docks at 10;00am and sails at 4:00, that sucks too.  If they dock at 6:00 am and sail at 11:00 or even overnight in port then you aren't stuck.  You're in a floating hotel room that moves to your destination while you are getting eating dinner, getting drunk or sleeping. Way easier way to see a lot more places because you don't waste time or energy travelling to the next place. 

Other people on the ships just stay on all the time so it doesn't matter.  We don't really like the ships as much as we do the places they go.  Our last ship was pretty decent though. You could swim from the ship as it docked all over the Society Islands.  

A 150 passenger ship in Tahiti or The Mediterranean is not the same as Leaving florida on a 3,000 + passenger Carnival Cruise.