Check your account email address ×

Fuck the Russian investigation

Just now, Mainecat said:

Claiming to be wealthy and not showing your tax returns, claiming your really smart and not releasing your college records.......if you believe this shit your a fuckin moron.

What an idiot!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Claiming to be wealthy and not showing your tax returns, claiming your really smart and not releasing your college records.......if you believe this shit your a fuckin moron.

Most people I know who are self made with net worth's over 9 figures, you would not be impressed with their college records, hell they didn't even go to college.

Not sure what point you are trying to make?

smails - "while i know joe schmoe robbed people, liquor stores, mini-marts, and was observed scoping out the bank for several days, and his finger prints were all over the stolen cash, and his car was video taped in front of the bank the day of the robbery, and he is on video buying the ski mask like the suspect had on....

i still don't think it was him who robbed the bank"

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most people I know who are self made with net worth's over 9 figures, you would not be impressed with their college records, hell they didn't even go to college.

There is no point.  Just butt-hurt, hater drivel.  I've never seen anything else from him.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

it's pretty obvious you completely missed it...

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What an idiot!  :lol: 

Here is the best part.  Cohen made claims of Trump both downplaying wealth and exaggerating it.   

In all accounts Trump's valuation of the asset doesn't mean shit.

When you insure something the insurance company just don't take your word for it.   They do research and do a market valuation on their own.   You can question it but the reality is they won't let you over insure something.

When your property is valued by the county they may ask but they too will do their own valuation.   They have the final word, you can appeal and try and change it but they still make the call....not you.      

He exaggerated it to Forbes.   :lol:   Big fucking deal....how is that illegal?   Dude's got a massive ego....get over it.   

Tell me one person that runs for President that doesn't have a massive ego in some way?   Hey I should be the leader of the free world and one of if not the most powerful person on earth.....but I don't think highly of myself.  :lol:  Trump just wears it on his sleeve but they ALL have HUGE ego's.   Clinton and Obama's ego's are on par with Trump even thought they may not show it quite as much.   

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Here is the best part.  Cohen made claims of Trump both downplaying wealth and exaggerating it.   

In all accounts Trump's valuation of the asset doesn't mean shit.

When you insure something the insurance company just don't take your word for it.   They do research and do a market valuation on their own.   You can question it but the reality is they won't let you over insure something.

When your property is valued by the county they may ask but they too will do their own valuation.   They have the final word, you can appeal and try and change it but they still make the call....not you.      

He exaggerated it to Forbes.   :lol:   Big fucking deal....how is that illegal?   Dude's got a massive ego....get over it.

MC and his co-sponsors are morons.  There is a 1000 million in a billion.  How many billions matter?  

"Show the taxes!"  Why?  What for?  It's dumb.  Or, ok....then all of DC need to show them...and while they are at it, explain how their net worth went from piddle to millions while in elected office!  Again, MC and his sponsors say, "NO WHEY!!!"  :lmao:

This comes down to one simple thing...Trump beat their lying queen against every obstacle the Obama administration put in place (illegally).  Americans voted out liberalism.  Americans don't like liberals...and they just can't take that simple fact so, Trump is to blame.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

MC and his co-sponsors are morons.  There is a 1000 million in a billion.  How many billions matter?  

"Show the taxes!"  Why?  What for?  It's dumb.  Or, ok....then all of DC need to show them...and while they are at it, explain how their net worth went from piddle to millions while in elected office!  Again, MC and his sponsors say, "NO WHEY!!!"  :lmao:

This comes down to one simple thing...Trump beat their lying queen against every obstacle the Obama administration put in place (illegally).  Americans voted out liberalism.  Americans don't like liberals...and they just can't take that simple fact so, Trump is to blame.  :lol: 

Bernie never released his taxes.  :lol:    Neither has Pelosi or Schummer or almost ANYONE in congress.   They all just fill out a financial disclosure.   

Trump's net worth came before public office.   I want to see those that built massive net worth's WHILE in public office.   Hypocrisy is amazing on this like everything else.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Bernie never released his taxes.  :lol:    Neither has Pelosi or Schummer or almost ANYONE in congress.   They all just fill out a financial disclosure.   

Trump's net worth came before public office.   I want to see those that built massive net worth's WHILE in public office.   Hypocrisy is amazing on this like everything else.  

We should all want to see this.  ALL OF US!  The corrupt DC industry has gone on long enough.

Image result for political crook quote

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

His net worth has decreased while in office.:lol:

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Sure, businesses that was just as superfluous as the Trump Tower Moscow bullshit...

Yea well that's where we part ways. Trump was just doing a real estate deal which is what he does the Clinton's on the other hand were selling political influence. Not the same in my book.

We should all want to see this.  ALL OF US!  The corrupt DC industry has gone on long enough.

Trump has taken it to an entirely new level. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Very long list of dem's that have done this exact thing. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How?  He didn't make his money in politics.  Hell, fact is, he'll be one of the only ones in decades that will leave office worse off financially than when he came in.

You are only fooling yourselves.

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

yes he has since he's shedding net worth at a rate never seen before.  his brand value continues to decrease daily which is why many of his buildings yanked his name off it to offset it.  

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Right.  Because already being a billionaire and promising to run for office over the past 35 years if Washington didn’t stop being so corrupt  had no bearing on him running and what he is now confronting.  New level how exactly?

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes he has since he's shedding net worth at a rate never seen before.  his brand value continues to decrease daily which is why many of his buildings yanked his name off it to offset it.  

Oh so you’ve seen his balance sheet. :lol:  yeah ok

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

well if it's not hackery, that only leaves one option really....

you're fucking dumb

You have been beat down and proven wrong numrpus times on this topic and many others...call me dumb, call me a hack...whatever. Is this what you do in your personal life as well and with family....they disagree  and you call them dumb? 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  Because already being a billionaire and promising to run for office over the past 35 years if Washington didn’t stop being so corrupt  had no bearing on him running and what he is now confronting.  New level how exactly?

:lmao: All of it :lol: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so you’ve seen his balance sheet. :lol:  yeah ok

Trumps the one who puts high value on his brand as part of his net worth which there is zero question is tarnished.  Combined that with weaker values in NYC there is no question his worth has decreased.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You have been beat down and proven wrong numrpus times on this topic and many others...call me dumb, call me a hack...whatever. Is this what you do in your personal life as well and with family....they disagree  and you call them dumb? 

:lol:

nobody has proven me wrong on this topic. matter of fact, i proved myself right on my bet with the welcher. now, one more time....what do you (you, not mueller, not hillary, not .7momo) call the interactions between trump jr, manafort, stone with the russians? if its not collusion, wtf do you think it is? conspiracy? opposition research?