Check your account email address ×

Fuck the Russian investigation

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The dumb fuck is still laughing at the idea that Russia meddled in the election. It’s all derp state BS!!

And the DNC plant narrative :lmao:  His fucking knuckles have to be bleeding from dragging on the ground :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....a few Russian fake news bots are serious meddling :lol:

Hillary spent a billion dollars on round the clock lies but 130k worth of facebook ads fooled everyone :lol:

seriously kill yourself

It works.  Seth Rich and Pizzagate are a couple of your personal examples :lmao: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We've been being prepped for a nothing burger for weeks Vince. Enough with the patience bullshit

Have you seen Mueller's report, you must know something.....I mean we know you're a conspiracy crackpot, but you really seem to be convinced this time :thumb:  

Edited by Mileage Psycho

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Have you seen Mueller's report, you must know something.....I mean we know you're a conspiracy crackpot, but you really seem to be convinced this time :thumb:  

I wouldn't hang my hat on the Mueller investigation if I were you...

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Assange doesnt lie.....everyone else does. The end

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

What haven’t I acknowledged ?

You haven't acknowledged or accepted that this investigation isn't even going to impact the 2020 election... It's a shit show pulling down low hanging fruit and pretending that's a significant achievement.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I wouldn't hang my hat on the Mueller investigation if I were you...

I have said along that this investigation could exonerate Trump, one way or the other the public needs to know what Mueller's investigation found and didn't find.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Assange doesnt lie.....everyone else does. The end

And you know this how?

Edited by Mileage Psycho

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You haven't acknowledged or accepted that this investigation isn't even going to impact the 2020 election... It's a shit show pulling down low hanging fruit and pretending that's a significant achievement.

Because it will. Not a ton of people, but many, enough to put a big dent in the trump armor

Edited by Snoslinger

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....a few Russian fake news bots are serious meddling :lol:

Hillary spent a billion dollars on round the clock lies but 130k worth of facebook ads fooled everyone :lol:

seriously kill yourself

Gud poast Brahhh

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I have said along that this investigation could exonerate Trump, one way or the other the public needs to know what Mueller's investigation and didn't find.

And you know this how?

It's not exonerating him either lmfao, right and wrong, black and white, that shit doesn't exist anymore. We live in a subjective reality now  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So WB, do you think trump colluded? Just curious

No. I stick with my initial assessment that Russia is and was too savvy to ever collude with someone as sloppy and unscrupulous as The Donald. I'm not saying Trump wouldn't have colluded if given the chance, I'm saying Russia isn't dumb enough to collab with a loose cannon.

Edited by Wildboer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

No. I stick with my initial assessment that Russia is and was too savvy to ever collude with someone as sloppy and unscrupulous as The Donald. I'm not saying Trump wouldn't have if given the chance, I'm saying Russia isn't dumb enough to collab with a loose cannon.

I actually agree with you on this but would add they certainly had business with the Clinton's.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No. I stick with my initial assessment that Russia is and was too savvy to ever collude with someone as sloppy and unscrupulous as The Donald. I'm not saying Trump wouldn't have colluded if given the chance, I'm saying Russia isn't dumb enough to collab with a loose cannon.

What did Russia even have to offer. How could they have swayed the election even if they deployed their full effort into trying?

Just now, Wildboer said:

No. I stick with my initial assessment that Russia is and was too savvy to ever collude with someone as sloppy and unscrupulous as The Donald. I'm not saying Trump wouldn't have if given the chance, I'm saying Russia isn't dumb enough to collab with a loose cannon.

So who would they have colluded with? Do you think they really care if they got caught? They’re not too smart themselves. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

So who would they have colluded with? Do you think they really care if they got caught? They’re not too smart themselves. 

:lol: god damn are you a fucking moron

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I actually agree with you on this but would add they certainly had business with the Clinton's.

Sure, businesses that was just as superfluous as the Trump Tower Moscow bullshit...