Check your account email address ×

Fuck the Russian investigation

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

What did Russia even have to offer. How could they have swayed the election even if they deployed their full effort into trying?

I don't think they swayed the election, if they're doing anything it's trying to inflate the existing political divide.

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

i swear you are racer level dumb. 

Right.....I'm quite sure you feel that way. The reality is it's you who are the brainless lemming retard buying every bit of mainstream tripe you're sold.

The fucking government got caught red handed lying about Russian hacking and you're faggoty ass refused to even watch the testimony 

Kill yourself 

If meddling in elections doesn’t do jack shit, why go to the expense and trouble?

You mean 130k worth of facebook ads?

Cause that's all they did as far as our government has claimed

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So who would they have colluded with? Do you think they really care if they got caught? They’re not too smart themselves. 

They'd collude with someone who's actually reliable. Right now and in 2016 their goal was to create more division between Americans and they're succeeding.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I don't think they swayed the election, if they're doing anything it's trying to inflate the existing political divide.

Nah, hacking into a candidates emails and releasing them , while propping up the other guy, didnt help sway the election :lol:

Just now, Wildboer said:

They'd collude with someone who's actually reliable. Right now and in 2016 their goal was to create more division between Americans and they're succeeding.

The Russians arent doing shit. Our politicians are creating the division and it's by plan

Nah, hacking into a candidates emails and releasing them , while propping up the other guy, didnt help sway the election :lol:

That didnt happen.....kill yourself

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right.....I'm quite sure you feel that way. The reality is it's you who are the brainless lemming retard buying every bit of mainstream tripe you're sold.

The fucking government got caught red handed lying about Russian hacking and you're faggoty ass refused to even watch the testimony 

Kill yourself 

The reality is your conspiracy riddled mind blocks out a lot of logic

The Russians arent doing shit. Our politicians are creating the division and it's by plan

Bingo.  

:lol:

You are funny.

Your partisan blinders are in full effect man.

Nah, the Russians can see our weakness as clearly as you and I  and they're at least  trying to exploit it for sure.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, the Russians can see our weakness as clearly as you and I  and they're at least  trying to exploit it for sure.

Trying via what means? Show me some fucking proof

Trying via what means? Show me some fucking proof

If you actually pay attention to their Facebook/social media fuckery you'll see the Russian goal is creating division as opposed to supporting any actual position lol

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

How the fuck is Russia exploiting us at all?    This has ZERO to do with Russia.  Although....I’m sure they are laughing as hard as Americans are.

Just now, Wildboer said:

If you actually pay attention to their Facebook/social media fuckery you'll see the Russian goal is creating division as opposed to supporting any actual position lol

That is so fucking minuscule compared to what their accused of it's almost laughable to mention 

Just now, Zambroski said:

How the fuck is Russia exploiting us at all?    This has ZERO to do with Russia.  Although....I’m sure they are laughing as hard as Americans are.

You better believe they're stoking the current divisions in American politics. The left and right both have it wrong, Russia supports the division of the American people over any partisan bullshit the parties are trying to sell.

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The US Isn’t anymore divide now then it was 3 years ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is so fucking minuscule compared to what their accused of it's almost laughable to mention 

They didn't do what the partisans accuse them of. That's all political bullshit  

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

You better believe they're stoking the current divisions in American politics. The left and right both have it wrong, Russia supports the division of the American people over any partisan bullshit the parties are trying to sell.

If you haven’t noticed, it’s the left media stoking the Russia fire.  Not Russia.

We don’t need a country to create this divide.  DC does it very well.  The Dems need it to hold their base together in untied martyrdom.  That’s all.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

They didn't do what the partisans accuse them of. That's all political bullshit  

Exactly.....and considering that the mainstream media networks in this country engage is 100% bullshit propaganda I cant see how Russian trolls are having any net impact at all

Just now, BOHICA said:

The US Isn’t anymore divide now then it was 3 years ago.

What's your address? I'll convince a despondent liberal to murder someone on your doorstep to prove that statement wrong. You have no idea how deranged liberals are right now if you believe that lol

Just now, Zambroski said:

If you haven’t noticed, it’s the left media stoking the Russia fire.  Not Russia.

We don’t need a country to create this divide.  DC does it very well.  The Dems need it to hold their base together in untied martyrdom.  That’s all.

The right media does the same.....they're all the same. There is no right and left