Check your account email address ×

Fuck the Russian investigation

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We all know how you feel about Kavanaugh but it really should be fuck Democrats. How low can they go?

This is why Ben struggles with credibility.  Moments of intellectual insight ruined by emotional fits of retardation.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fuck Kavanaugh 

You are some piece of work. The guy has accomplished and achieved more than you will by a factor of at least 100, and his IQ is probably Double yours.  The fact that you were so quick to shit on him, is why I ignore 95% of what you post.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

You are some piece of work. The guy has accomplished and achieved more than you will by a factor of at least 100, and his IQ is probably Double yours.  The fact that you were so quick to shit on him, is why I ignore 95% of what you post.

Really...that logic didn't stop you from shitting on Obama for 8 years,

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stretch logic but, I do get it.

Reality is, Obama did nothing but ride the trodden minority hand out plan.  I do give him enough smarts for that.  Rode it all the way to the POTUS job.  That plan is still there....to bad his brethren can’t seem to connect with it but, instead choose BLM insanity.

Tribal.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I also never said he was stupid. The fact that you can’t make that distinction means you’re not very bright either.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I also never said he was stupid. The fact that you can’t make that distinction means you’re not very bright either.

Well first of all I'm sure that you did call him stupid or some variation of that but I doubt those posts are around...you can play word games all you want but the fact remains you did the same thing for 8 years plus so just fucking own it pussy.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stretch logic but, I do get it.

Reality is, Obama did nothing but ride the trodden minority hand out plan.  I do give him enough smarts for that.  Rode it all the way to the POTUS job.  That plan is still there....to bad his brethren can’t seem to connect with it but, instead choose BLM insanity.

Tribal.

How in the fuck is it stretch logic....Obama was fucking President...I'd say that is accomplishing a lot more than Mark. 

Well first of all I'm sure that you did call him stupid or some variation of that but I doubt those posts are around...you can play word games all you want but the fact remains you did the same thing for 8 years plus so just fucking own it pussy.

Pussy?  :lol:  and no, I’d never call anyone who got admitted to Harvard stupid, stupid.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Pussy?  :lol:  and no, I’d never call anyone who got admitted to Harvard stupid, stupid.

Oh bullshit....maybe not a Republican but Dems for sure....who in the fuck are you trying to kid here? 

How in the fuck is it stretch logic....Obama was fucking President...I'd say that is accomplishing a lot more than Mark. 

:lol:  just stop Smmmmmmmales you’re flailing wildly, now you’re comparing my accomplishments to Obama’s?  I’m pretty sure I never made any claims about my accomplishments vs Obama’s.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh bullshit....maybe not a Republican but Dems for sure....who in the fuck are you trying to kid here? 

Maxine Waters, now there is a some dumb bitch.  Probably even dumber than you.   :lol:  🖕

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  just stop Smmmmmmmales you’re flailing wildly, now you’re comparing my accomplishments to Obama’s?  I’m pretty sure I never made any claims about my accomplishments vs Obama’s.

Apparently I need some crayons and paper so you'll understand...WTF.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Come on Jim, there's a big difference between the normal political bashing and what the Dems did to Kavanaugh. False accusations of rape are about as low as it gets.

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Come on Jim, there's a big difference between the normal political bashing and what the Dems did to Kavanaugh. False accusations of rape are about as low as it gets.

Do you get it yet or not..Mark says Ben shouldn't criticize Kavanaugh for the reasons above yet Mark ripped Obama for 8 years...it's really pretty simple.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Uh...my bad.  I misread his post.  

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would..and do.  Obama is a fucking rock head.  I know another that took the same route...black too.  Made it way up in the Fortune 200 ranks....Even the CEO and President know why.  When he retired (at 50) they were so happy.  Dumb as the Earth but a good look...if you know what I mean.

Now...I also know another black dude that went the ivy league route also...but, not quite as successful in his career.  He's sharp as shit.  It's weird how life works.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Uh...my bad.  I misread his post.  

I would..and do.  Obama is a fucking rock head.  I know another that took the same route...black too.  Made it way up in the Fortune 200 ranks....Even the CEO and President know why.  When he retired (at 50) they were so happy.  Dumb as the Earth but a good look...if you know what I mean.

Now...I also know another black dude that went the ivy league route also...but, not quite as successful in his career.  He's sharp as shit.  It's weird how life works.

Implying Obama is dumb while sucking off Dump.....that’s rich :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

And you know a black guy..........  :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Implying Obama is dumb while sucking off Dump.....that’s rich :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

And you know a black guy..........  :lmao: 

I know many.  You know none.  What a diversity right area you are in in Waupaca, huh?  Moved there for that rich diversity did ya?  Like 1% of that hot diversity, eh?  :lol:

Just kill yourself.  Losers gonna lose...always.