Check your account email address ×

Fuck the Russian investigation

Just now, Wildboer said:

What's your address? I'll convince a despondent liberal to murder someone on your doorstep to prove that statement wrong. You have no idea how deranged liberals are right now if you believe that lol

I believe they are deranged...I don’t believe they have the balls to do what you are saying...or anything for that matter.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If you haven’t noticed, it’s the left media stoking the Russia fire.  Not Russia.

We don’t need a country to create this divide.  DC does it very well.  The Dems need it to hold their base together in untied martyrdom.  That’s all.

The Democratic base is gone. It's left vs. Idiot Democrats and the leftists are winning.

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly.....and considering that the mainstream media networks in this country engage is 100% bullshit propaganda I cant see how Russian trolls are having any net impact at all

The Russian trolls aim is division. They aren't rooting for a side, they're just stoking in fighting.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The right media does the same.....they're all the same. There is no right and left

I disagree. Not 100% disagree but there is certainly a right and left and currently, the left has lost their collective minds and it is now turning inwards on themselves.  Their media is a fucking laughable biased abortion with almost no real information dissemination any longer.  Fox at least had moments of news and information and doesn’t spend hours with “panels of experts” to explain Russian/Trump ties.

Its just ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Noggin sent you a package didn’t he?

Yeah.  :lol: The “left” is most likely going to cost you the next election but, they really aren’t “winning” anything.  Their “plan” is a pipe dream.  Their goals are not attainable.  Their leadership is a joke and so are their followers.

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The Democratic base is gone. It's left vs. Idiot Democrats and the leftists are winning.

The Russian trolls aim is division. They aren't rooting for a side, they're just stoking in fighting.

You thought Hollywood fagboy made up the faux lynching because his boyfriend beat him up. :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Noggin sent you a package didn’t he?

I made this transition away from Democrats when I was bored with the political rhetoric on this forum. However, I'm not going to deny psychedelics had nothing to do with my awakening to the bullshit of partisanship lol

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You thought Hollywood fagboy made up the faux lynching because his boyfriend beat him up. :lol: 

It was that or fame or both, no matter how you see it I call his bluff when many people Know still bought the original story so try again.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Broski, you spew so much bullshit you can’t even keep track of your stories. Not too long ago you basically agreed with XLT about trump and collusion. Now you’re in here rolling with Ben’s nonsense. 

He’s the website’s Cohen 

• Haha 1

Broski, you spew so much bullshit you can’t even keep track of your stories. Not too long ago you basically agreed with XLT about trump and collusion. Now you’re in here rolling with Ben’s nonsense. 

My own nonsense? Or is Frankie the only one who remembers my actual name?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don’t get some of these clowns. Just ramble to read themselves rambling I guess

It hurts doesn’t it?  You all wanted so badly to believe that your movement of idiocy led by the most corrupt administration in history was thwarted by an outside force rather than accept the truth: You movement died because of blatant arrogance.  Americans despise liberals and DC.  They HATED Clinton and saw her as the both the DC the distrusted and the criminal she was/is.

Now, Russia narrative is on life support (has been since birth) and you all don’t know where to turn.  Since nobody is apparently in charge on the Dem side, nobody has come up with a direction or plan....EVEN STILL!

Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I’d be pissed as hell about it.  But, maybe I don’t have your brains.  “Maybe”. Lol

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

What's your address? I'll convince a despondent liberal to murder someone on your doorstep to prove that statement wrong. You have no idea how deranged liberals are right now if you believe that lol

And repubs were almost as deranged as liberals why Obama was pres....  just cause the leader swapped and the upset people swapped doesn’t mean the country is more divided....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It hurts doesn’t it?  You all wanted so badly to believe that your movement of idiocy led by the most corrupt administration in history was thwarted by an outside force rather than accept the truth: You movement died because of blatant arrogance.  Americans despise liberals and DC.  They HATED Clinton and saw her as the both the DC the distrusted and the criminal she was/is.

Now, Russia narrative is on life support (has been since birth) and you all don’t know where to turn.  Since nobody is apparently in charge on the Dem side, nobody has come up with a direction or plan....EVEN STILL!

Honestly, if I were in your shoes, I’d be pissed as hell about it.  But, maybe I don’t have your brains.  “Maybe”. Lol

Has your family ever threatened to make you permanently disappear?

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Now you are really stretching things.  Dummy.  There was no more “collusion” on Trumps side with ANYONE than there was with Hillary and the Dems.  In fact, I know there was less.  Hillary had the contacts, clout and a sure fire “stay out of investigation” DOJ and intel group guaranteeing her no issues.

I love it when democracy works.  I know you don’t feel the same.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Has you family ever threatened to make you permanently disappear?

Never.  But some would like to try.  I hope they do.  All of us hope they do.  Losers in California.

:lol:you’ve lost your damn mind. The only thing that hurts is my side, from laughing at you bozos for the last two years. 

Ahhh yes, your “fun”.

:lmao: