Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh? They were mock chanting to a Native American beat before a Native American just so happened to come over? Wow... what are the odds... This isn’t about what happened before; it is about what happened when he did come over. No amount of provocation, baiting, etc warrants their racist actions. That’s the point. You can say “what about who started it, who provoked who, and they are only picked on becuase of their hats”, but the fact remains they acted racist. 

exactly.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’ve got no clue :lmao: of course we all know you’re dumb as shit :lol: 

"we".  I thought it was established last night that there really isn't a "we" or "us" in your group.  It's just you.  ooops. 

Close your eyes...I think XLT just got his hands on some Mortens.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh? They were mock chanting to a Native American beat before a Native American just so happened to come over? Wow... what are the odds... This isn’t about what happened before; it is about what happened when he did come over. No amount of provocation, baiting, etc warrants their racist actions. That’s the point. You can say “what about who started it, who provoked who, and they are only picked on becuase of their hats”, but the fact remains they acted racist. 

Yah, cause only whites can be racist.  The rest get a free pass.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

asking why you changed your mins is going off the rails? are you bi-polar by chance? duel personality? 

Asking why....fuck you had multiple posts calling me spineless and talking about camps and forts...Jesus dude get a grip. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

id ask your opinion but we all know what that would be :lol:

You get a D for originality hun. Old, weak and worn out lines  SMH

You and ToolKit should vaca up in GTA with Barbiehands and form a new plan of attack

The boys were singing and chanting and dancing on the steps of the lincolm memorial to drown out the racial and homophobic yelling coming from the Black Hebrews. 

They were singing and dancing long before the old man approached them. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You and ToolKit should vaca up in GTA with Barbiehands and form a new plan of attack

Where is BarbieHands anyway?  Meh...I'm sure he'll be back here calling everyone a "pedophile" soon.  He's a winner!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Where is BarbieHands anyway?  Meh...I'm sure he'll be back here calling everyone a "pedophile" soon.  He's a winner!!!

He's just as much of a born loser as the other two. I guess I gave Slinger too much credit because hes taking a deep dive

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It isn’t. We are dealing with a few retards on this forum that have nothing else so they throw out the racism card.  Pathetic. 

I mean, just because someone thinks women don't have rights to their own bodies doesn't necessarily mean that they have other shit teir views too...

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing wrong with that.  It's their right.

Well, there is something wrong with that, regardless, it's not exactly a stretch to think that a bunch of privileged anti abortion white boys from Kentucky are also racist....

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The white kids were being insulting, mockful, and disrespectful. 

Which is exactly how upper middle class white kids usually act. Because their parents are shit and never taught them respect.

So typical of you.  Class envy at its finest.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Also, let’s not forget what this is all really about: the hat.  Period. Proven here multiple times by the site liberal, sad sacking, hating hacks and certainly their media..over and over and over again.

End of story.  You wonder when some of these guys will latch on to the real story here...a corrupt media,  hellbent with tds.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

so my version of the story was correct. one group provoking another group, the indian steps in between, and gets mocked by the little cunt students, who just happen to be wearing maga hats and shouting "build the wall". again, the asshat teachers, principal, or whoever allowed this to happen ought to be fired. kids are lucky they didn't get the shit beat out of them. 

No.  Just stop.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Phillips was there for an indigenous people's rally. 

I should note that I'm not attacking you personally as you are doing to me right now. 

You attack me and others personally all the time.  Save the fake outrage you white trash hypocrite piece of shit. White middle and upper class is always a target to you.

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just read the statement from the kid and what he says seems to make sense and the fact that he and his family are being threatened is fucked up.

Hell hath froze over... :lol: 

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

More evidence of how stupid you really are. Take a break man. Its past time. 

Agreed

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I cant believe some people put their "stupid" on full display every frigging day here...It's mind boggling...

Agreed

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s all that matters. Remove the hats, the counter protestors, the native man and whatever is reason was, and everything else. A group of kids acted in a racist manner. Who cares what the reason, provocation, back story is. That doesn’t excuse their behavior. They don’t deserve death threats, their parents maybe do for raising them like shit, but the fact is the end result is what this debate is about. How it got there is window dressing in order to shift the narrative that a bunch of white, privileged, pr firm trust fund fuckbois acted like racist shit sticks. They earned all of the ire they got. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Wrong.  Great backread.  Wtf. Smh

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

a for accuracy :news:

maybe if youd change your act we wouldnt have to keep calling you on it? 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, just because someone thinks women don't have rights to their own bodies doesn't necessarily mean that they have other shit teir views too...

Well, there is something wrong with that, regardless, it's not exactly a stretch to think that a bunch of privileged anti abortion white boys from Kentucky are also racist....

Abortion is racist. 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The boys were singing and chanting and dancing on the steps of the lincolm memorial to drown out the racial and homophobic yelling coming from the Black Hebrews. 

They were singing and dancing long before the old man approached them. 

No!!! Those little punks were wearing Trump hats!  They must be racist pieces of shit!   Isn’t it mind numbing that no one is talking about the real racists here?!   The black Israelites..?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No!!! Those little punks were wearing Trump hats!  They must be racist pieces of shit!   Isn’t it mind numbing that no one is talking about the real racists here?!   The black Israelites..?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I brought the Black Hebrews up yesterday. Not a peep from slingers crew. 

Meanwhile...at the liberal MSM meeting: 

"So, have we appropriately backed out of our false narrative about the MAGA hat/Drummer incident?" 

"Yes, sir...we've done damage control and have saved what could be saved of our credibility"

"Good!  How are our social minions taking it now?"

"Sir, they are refusing to believe anything other than our original narrative."

"Excellent!  Mission accomplished!!!"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:

Racist kids: *are racist*

woolie: "wut about the niggers tho?"

Just now, Zambroski said:

"So, have we appropriately backed out of our false narrative about the MAGA hat/Drummer incident?" 

"Yes, sir...we've done damage control and have saved what could be saved of our credibility"

Fucking nailed it. Poor dipshits slinger, noggin, toolkit, et al. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.:lol:

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I brought the Black Hebrews up yesterday. Not a peep from slingers crew. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

And the "black Israelites" (or whatever) screaming racial obscenities and weird other things at these high school boys?  Who do you blame for their behavior?  

:lol: 

Give yourself the fucking wall.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

um, the "black israelites (or whatever)"

:dunno:

why are you bringing up the behavior of the black hebrews to counter what these cunt kids did? obviously the black hebrews were in the wrong. duh.