Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not 100% sure what that kid was doing but being a dumb kid probably covers it...IMO he wasn't being malovonent.

Malevolent, no. Being a smug little shit, yes. The chanting and gang mentality were pathetic. These guys can spin it however they’d like, but everyone knows they were mocking his chanting and drumming. That’s what i take issue with. Not even the smug little shit. That chanting is racist no matter what caused it. 

I did...really....try again but this time sound the words out and follow along with your finger.

my bad. i did miss the "if" part. see, i can be honest. but you, know this kid was mocking but are now playing dumb. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Malevolent, no. Being a smug little shit, yes. The chanting and gang mentality were pathetic. These guys can spin it however they’d like, but everyone knows they were mocking his chanting and drumming. That’s what i take issue with. Not even the smug little shit. That chanting is racist no matter what caused it. 

Phillips has a history of doing this same thing multiple times in the past. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

smails took issue with it too originally. nothing has changed, except more lefties jumped in so smails jumped out. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The kids were singing, chanting and dancing all along. When the drummer approached them they just began to dance to the beat of his drum. They were having fun until it started getting serious with the old man going right into the kids face. 

That seems to be the case.  There were perhaps some douchy comments made back and forth with the black Hebrews however.

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

smails took issue with it too originally. nothing has changed, except more lefties jumped in so smails jumped out. 

You really are pathetic...wow.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So here we are.  Putting a Trump sticker on your car is an invitation to vandalism.  Wearing a MAGA hat is an invitation to getting punched in the face.  Well done lefties.  Mission accomplished.  The stories get put out there.  Even when they’re proven phoney or false and retracted, the seeds have already been planted.  My liberal neice is still running around with her hair on fire over this kid and his hat.

Wearing the hat is about the most douchebaggy thing the kids did... :lol:

Neal

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

go back to napping

Hey another day of you being dead ass wrong....ssdd.  At least Smales has the integrity to admit he might have gotten it wrong.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They were chanting and singing like they were native.

Quit playing victim.... smh

That’s a different debate. One that doesn’t excuse their actions. And I’d agree. The maelstrom, death threats, etc are typical and overblown. The fact remains, the kids were fucking dumb. 

If you don’t recognize how much the media has gotten this country all twisted up I don’t know what to tell you.  Never in my lifetime has it been this bad. The fact remains the media put out another fake story and THAT is why this kids family is now getting death threats.  Make all the justifications you want.  

You really are pathetic...wow.

you havent laid out one solid reason for your mind change. nothing has changed about the kid being a little punk. you keep babbling about other things that have transpired since though, but nothing about the key factor here.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so smails, i'll ask a simple question. was this kid and others there mocking the native american? yes or no? 

There was a whole group of native americans with Phillips. They were all dancing to the drum beat. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey another day of you being dead ass wrong....ssdd.  At least Smales has the integrity to admit he might have gotten it wrong.

If you don’t recognize how much the media has gotten this country all twisted up I don’t know what to tell you.  Never in my lifetime has it been this bad. The fact remains the media put out another fake story and THAT is why this kids family is now getting death threats.  Make all the justifications you want.  

The media absolutely has created this monster in our discourse. I 100% agree. Couldn’t agree more. That, however, doesn’t excuse racist actions towards the guy. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Dancing to the beat of his drums is racism?  Come on. 

They were chanting like they were native. Laughing at him. I’ll side with the Native Americans on this who call it racist over a white person’s opinion on it. If native groups are ok with it, I will defer to them. That’s the bottom line in the end. The group being called racist don’t hold the same water as the group being wronged. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re an idiot.  Period.  :lmao:  Blame the media while worshipping Hannity and Rush :lol: