Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

Just now, motonoggin said:

Obviously you didn't watch the whole video.

They should have been supervised by adults because they clearly cannot be trusted to be left alone.

You should also update yourself on the story.  

How did those twits walk the old drummer boy into their group....FUCKING HYPNOSIS?  God works in mysterious ways.

Just now, BOHICA said:

This is just a case of liberals like moto, slinger, and deep rider making their beds.  They are going to lay in it till the end no matter how wrong they are.

They love being spoon fed narratives. The media made this garbage narrative out of thin air then their all like wow race relations have gotten bad under trump 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So, it would have been OK for them to wear Hillary gear?  

if the students were allowed to wear pro-hillary gear, going into a heated, hostile environment, i'd be saying the same damn thing about the teachers. jesus dude, sometimes you are as dumb as dave. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if the students were allowed to wear pro-hillary gear, going into a heated, hostile environment, i'd be saying the same damn thing about the teachers. jesus dude, sometimes you are as dumb as dave. 

Sometimes?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

um, the "black israelites (or whatever)"

:dunno:

That was the group you claimed in the other thread that the drummer was trying to protect from these racist Trump supporters ready to string them up while they were getting ready to burn their crosses and start their Trump chanting.  :lol: That mutha fucka is a bonified hero for standing up to those racists with the hats!!!  Those fucking red hats!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should also update yourself on the story.  

How did those twits walk the old drummer boy into their group....FUCKING HYPNOSIS?  God works in mysterious ways.

if you are going to continue yapping about events, why don't you tell us your version of the story? here, i'll help you get started...

one group of kids was here, another group of angry black israelites was here, and a native american was here. 

now, go! tell us what you think happened from there

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Obviously you didn't watch the whole video.

They should have been supervised by adults because they clearly cannot be trusted to be left alone.

The adults were the ones needing the supervision.

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They love being spoon fed narratives. The media made this garbage narrative out of thin air then their all like wow race relations have gotten bad under trump 

Eight years of Obama being the "great uniter".  Trump beats Hillary.......RACE RELATIONS ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE!!!!!

"Thanks Obama."

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That was the group you claimed in the other thread that the drummer was trying to protect from these racist Trump supporters ready to string them up while they were getting ready to burn their crosses and start their Trump chanting.  :lol: That mutha fucka is a bonified hero for standing up to those racists with the hats!!!  Those fucking red hats!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

i implied the native american was trying to step in between two groups getting hostile with each other. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It's just a hat, supporting your president.  See  I would not give two shits one way or another cause I'm not a snowflake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The adults were the ones needing the supervision.

The reason Phillips approached the boys with his drum was because he saw the possibility of the situation between the 5 black Israelites and the little magats escalating. His intent was to place himself between them to try and defuse the situation. 

The boys, being the uncouth idiots their parents raised them to be, saw this as some sort of aggression and responded with mockery and disrespect.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

if you are going to continue yapping about events, why don't you tell us your version of the story? here, i'll help you get started...

one group of kids was here, another group of angry black israelites was here, and a native american was here. 

now, go! tell us what you think happened from there

What i think happened?  Dude...it's on video.  What a bizarre world you liberals live in.  

Libtwat;  "Here's what I believe really happened.'

Normal:  "That's not what the proof on the video shows tho..."

Libtwat: "Stop pretending to believe something I know you don't to fit in with the crowd!!!!'

Normal: :"wut?"

Libtwat; "I know what you really believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Related image

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's just a hat, supporting your president.  See  I would not give two shits one way or another cause I'm not a snowflake.

do you have kids? if so, darn them in MAGA hats, teach them some slogans and send them off to a heated political rally. you wouldn't, because you would give two shits, so spare us.

Just now, motonoggin said:

The reason Phillips approached the boys with his drum was because he saw the possibility of the situation between the 5 black Israelites and the little magats escalating. His intent was to place himself between them to try and defuse the situation. 

The boys, being the uncouth idiots their parents raised them to be, saw this as some sort of aggression and responded with mockery and disrespect.

Bull-fucking-shit.  Why was he there in the first place.

You are the one with the side piece degrading the kids parents, fucking hypocrite.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bull-fucking-shit.  Why was he there in the first place.

You are the one with the side piece degrading the kids parents, fucking hypocrite.

Phillips was there for an indigenous people's rally. 

I should note that I'm not attacking you personally as you are doing to me right now. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so, he was part of the black israelite group? 

Yah, he was just strolling along the sidewalk minding his own business.  Why didn't he approach the black israelite group?

WTF is an black israelite anyways?

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What i think happened?  Dude...it's on video.  What a bizarre world you liberals live in.  

Libtwat;  "Here's what I believe really happened.'

Normal:  "That's not what the proof on the video shows tho..."

Libtwat: "Stop pretending to believe something I know you don't to fit in with the crowd!!!!'

Normal: :"wut?"

Libtwat; "I know what you really believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Related image

your videos. 

again, no answer....