Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, he was just strolling along the sidewalk minding his own business.  Why didn't he approach the black israelite group?

WTF is an black israelite anyways?

On any given day on the Mall in DC there are rallies from all sorts of different groups. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your videos. 

again, no answer....

I've answered plenty.  My thoughts are all right here.  You think i'm afraid to speak my mind?  :lol: Are you new here?

Your vortexes used to be better orchestrated, big productions and neat to watch and partake in...now...

Image result for water going down drain gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, he was just strolling along the sidewalk minding his own business.  Why didn't he approach the black israelite group?

WTF is an black israelite anyways?

ask broski :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've answered plenty.  My thoughts are all right here.  You think i'm afraid to speak my mind?  :lol: Are you new here?

Your vortexes used to be better orchestrated, big productions and neat to watch and partake in...now...

Image result for water going down drain gif

you didnt answer shit. otherwise you'd tell me what you think happened. you could do it in 2-3 sentences. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: 

"The men identify as members of the Hebrew Israelites, a movement that believes some black Americans are the descendants of an ancient Israelite tribe."

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just read the statement from the kid and what he says seems to make sense and the fact that he and his family are being threatened is fucked up.

You mean the statement from the PR firm his parents hired to rescue their little brat?

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just read the statement from the kid and what he says seems to make sense and the fact that he and his family are being threatened is fucked up.

:lol: and smails makes the turn. the more lefties that get involved the more you want back in camp retard too? 

Ok...don't come in here and start causing more problems.  Haven't you already done enough?

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You mean the statement from the PR firm his parents hired to rescue their little brat?

Regardless....I along with a lot of others overreacted without having all the information.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

"The men identify as members of the Hebrew Israelites, a movement that believes some black Americans are the descendants of an ancient Israelite tribe."

Can they also be part of BLM?  Or are they too privileged?:lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: and smails makes the turn. the more lefties that get involved the more you want back in camp retard too? 

Nope..It's called honesty...you should try it sometime and what's with you and Canteen Boy always talking about "camp"....it's weird.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ok...don't come in here and start causing more problems.  Haven't you already done enough?

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

open the gate for him!!

Regardless....I along with a lot of others overreacted without having all the information.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just now, motonoggin said:

The blatant disrespect and mockery the boys displayed doesn't change one iota.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

open the gate for him!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you two think he and his family deserve death threats?