Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you guys can honestly say when it was the kids surrounding the native man, they weren’t mock chanting? Becuase regardless of what proceeded, that’s the problem. That’s why they are getting the ire of the left. You guys want to make it about why the situation happened, but the ire is what happened after that. No amount of lead up makes that sort of cultural mocking ok. It’s just respect. 

The kids were singing, chanting and dancing all along. When the drummer approached them they just began to dance to the beat of his drum. They were having fun until it started getting serious with the old man going right into the kids face. 

So here we are.  Putting a Trump sticker on your car is an invitation to vandalism.  Wearing a MAGA hat is an invitation to getting punched in the face.  Well done lefties.  Mission accomplished.  The stories get put out there.  Even when they’re proven phoney or false and retracted, the seeds have already been planted.  My liberal neice is still running around with her hair on fire over this kid and his hat.

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you guys can honestly say when it was the kids surrounding the native man, they weren’t mock chanting? Becuase regardless of what proceeded, that’s the problem. That’s why they are getting the ire of the left. You guys want to make it about why the situation happened, but the ire is what happened after that. No amount of lead up makes that sort of cultural mocking ok. It’s just respect. 

that is what they're saying :lol:

broski, not initially. nor webba

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So here we are.  Putting a Trump sticker on your car is an invitation to vandalism.  Wearing a MAGA hat is an invitation to getting punched in the face.  Well done lefties.  Mission accomplished.  The stories get put out there.  Even when they’re proven phones and retracted, the seeds have already been planted.  My liberal neice is still running around with her hair on fire over this kid and his hat.

:lmao:

go back to napping

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Even if I concede that there was cultural mocking as you call it the reaction has been so disproportionate it's ludicrous.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So here we are.  Putting a Trump sticker on your car is an invitation to vandalism.  Wearing a MAGA hat is an invitation to getting punched in the face.  Well done lefties.  Mission accomplished.  The stories get put out there.  Even when they’re proven phones and retracted, the seeds have already been planted.  My liberal neice is still running around with her hair on fire over this kid and his hat.

Pretty incredible what a red hat will do to some people. 

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What was the cultural mocking exactly?  

Standing there smiling certainly isn't.

Neal

They were chanting and singing like they were native.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So here we are.  Putting a Trump sticker on your car is an invitation to vandalism.  Wearing a MAGA hat is an invitation to getting punched in the face.  Well done lefties.  Mission accomplished.  The stories get put out there.  Even when they’re proven phoney or false and retracted, the seeds have already been planted.  My liberal neice is still running around with her hair on fire over this kid and his hat.

Quit playing victim.... smh

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Even if I concede that there was cultural mocking as you call it the reaction has been so disproportionate it's ludicrous.

That’s a different debate. One that doesn’t excuse their actions. And I’d agree. The maelstrom, death threats, etc are typical and overblown. The fact remains, the kids were fucking dumb. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s a different debate. One that doesn’t excuse their actions. And I’d agree. The maelstrom, death threats, etc are typical and overblown. The fact remains, the kids were fucking dumb. 

:bc: 

It could have been worse.......they could have been wearing hoodies.....

They were singing and chanting before the old man and his group approached them. As the old mans group approached them the kids just got in unison with them. 

I'm not 100% sure what that kid was doing but being a dumb kid probably covers it...IMO he wasn't being malovonent.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

To a native drum beat?

They were all dumb.  Who are the adults?

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well you said the kid was mocking. 

I did...really....try again but this time sound the words out and follow along with your finger.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I did...try again but this time sound the words out and follow along with your finger.

You are wasting your time Jim. Slinger will try to put words in your mouth with every post. He is a complete fucking moron. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You are wasting your time Jim. Slinger will try to put words in your mouth with every post. He is a complete fucking moron. 

I think you are correct...zero intellectual honesty with this clown.