Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so here is where the arguments between broski, the guy who believes taunting existed, and smails, tom, neal, and others who believe the kid wasn't taunting should begin.

so go! 

Hahahahaha

my position on this has been clear since my first post. 

I’ll sum it up again for you. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.  

Understand now?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha

my position on this has been clear since my first post. 

I’ll sum it up again for you. YOU ARE AN IDIOT.  

Understand now?  

ask broski why he thinks the kid was taunting and being rude. argue your thoughts about them singing together in harmony....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so here is where the arguments between broski, the guy who believes taunting existed, and smails, tom, neal, and others who believe the kid wasn't taunting should begin.

so go! 

Hey...meat sack!  The "taunting" would have never occurred if your newest hero wouldn't have gone looking for it.  BTW..taunting is subjective.  I didn't like the kids smug fucking look so, a good slapping around would be a good learning lesson but, that's what makes me a special kind of asshole.  now...AND AGAIN...kid presents no such "look" if the old man didn't instigate it.  It's really that simple.  That's why you aren't getting it.  Well that and THE HAT!!!!  THAT FUCKING HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!  RACISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIght?  Yeah....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

ask broski why he thinks the kid was taunting and being rude. argue your thoughts about them singing together in harmony....

Triggered by a grin.

this is what your cult has reduced you too 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Defend someone else opinion!

Slinger and the like don't understand separate, non-identical thoughts.  It makes no sense to them.  It's like we all lack a source that tells us what to think.  ABSURD!!!!

It's funny as fuck!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Slinger and the like don't understand separate, non-identical thoughts.  It makes no sense to them.  It's like we all lack a source that tells us what to think.  ABSURD!!!!

It's funny as fuck!  :lol: 

If you arent on his crew you must be on the other guys crew. Completely pathetic way of life. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Racist response?  How was the hat wearing kid racist?  

It wasn’t the kid smirking. It was the entire group chanting like they were native mocking him. How many times do I need to say this? Are you guys reading?

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Brodancing to a drum beat isn't racist.  Is there some specific action you are promoting as racist?  Some interaction with the black Hebrews perhaps?

Neal

Chanting and dancing in an attempt to mock him is racist. Sorry. I’ll defer to the people being mocked, native community, on their take. 

Looks like the blacks were there to start some shit. Calling kids crackers and shit. They even called out one of the black kids with the group for siding with the crackers. Sorry but you lose your credibility when you condemn inequality and harassment with inequality and harassment. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It wasn’t the kid smirking. It was the entire group chanting like they were native mocking him. How many times do I need to say this? Are you guys reading?

Chanting and dancing in an attempt to mock him is racist. Sorry. I’ll defer to the people being mocked, native community, on their take. 

Everything everywhere is racest!

17 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pathetic.

Neal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Looks like the blacks were there to start some shit. Calling kids crackers and shit. They even called out one of the black kids with the group for siding with the crackers. Sorry but you lose your credibility when you condemn inequality and harassment with inequality and harassment. 

Holy fuck is this a racist post or wat?  Go put on your red hat and smirk at yourself in front of the mirror!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck is this a racist post or wat?  Go put on your red hat and smirk at yourself in front of the mirror!!!

I grew up with white flight and race riots. Ive seen the worst and best of humanity. There is a reason nobody moves TO a black neighborhood. Sorry but that is just reality.