Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

9 minutes ago, Rounder said:

Change the name of this site to we ban people and edit their posts sledder. Is that not the reason freedom sledder was started when hcs was doing the same? Odd how it came full circle. 

Rob banned people. :news:

6 minutes ago, Intel5960X said:

did you put him on 80,000 seconds flooding ? :lol: or no posts or pm but can still view contents ?

Can't even view content. :owned:

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

The new FS is nothing more than the team butt plugger site. :lol:or HCS with mods who thought having power on an Internet forum was a big deal.  When feelings are hurt people get banned. The very klan that cries about free speech applauds. 

Vince was correct - Rob had a unique site and it won't ever come close to being duplicated. 

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The new FS is nothing more than the team butt plugger site. :lol:or HCS with mods who thought having power on an Internet forum was a big deal.  When feelings are hurt people get banned. The very klan that cries about free speech applauds. 

Vince was correct - Rob had a unique site and it won't ever come close to being duplicated. 

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yet here you are posting and bitching per usual  Go start your own forum and see how many show up  :lol:

Didn't take long for SnowRiders number 1 fan to show up :lol: 

Most of you worthless clowns are about freedom.......only when it applies to you or others who share your views :bc: You're cowards....and the butt plugger site is full of them :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Didn't take long for SnowRiders number 1 fan to show up :lol: 

Most of you worthless clowns are about freedom.......only when it applies to you or others who share your views :bc: You're cowards....and the butt plugger site is full it them :lmao: 

Freedom is one thing about the original FS that was great.. ..but do you not think he took things over the top by trying to harm people outside the forums with their employment and personal info? Wishing members kids would die, laughing at people with cancer etc.. ..the list goes on..

13 minutes ago, Skidood said:

Freedom is one thing about the original FS that was great.. ..but do you not think he took things over the top by trying to harm people outside the forums with their employment and personal info? Wishing members kids would die, laughing at people with cancer etc.. ..the list goes on..

That was wrong and out of bounds.  I told him so.  The same was done to me on multiple occasions and silence was deafening.  Again - it's not what is said but who says it.  But this is a new site where it's been clearly stated you will be banned for doing so.  To my knowledge he never crossed that line.  

Look at the posts after he was banned and it's obvious what's going on.  Won't be long and this will be another butt plugger or HCS site.....  

Edited by SnowRider

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That was wrong and out of bounds.  I told him so.  The same was done to me on multiple occasions and silence was deafening.  Again - it's not what is said but who says it.  But this is a new site where it's been clearly stated you will be banned for doing so.  To my knowledge he never crossed that line.  

Look at the posts after he was banned and it's obvious what's going on.  Won't be long and this will be another butt plugger or HCS site.....  

Nobody has a gun to your head so beat it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

You seem like a dick I am sure those guys will be keeping an eye on you :news: 

Thats it kick his ass off.:lol:Momo I have got to get you to our next family reunion there are some family members I would like you to talk to. :lol2::bc:

Edited by Badger**

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You really are butthurt about tbp, you mention that site in every other post. 

:wah:

27 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You really are butthurt about tbp, you mention that site in every other post. 

:wah:

No doubt he's butthurt, he's miserable here because he's an attention seeker. He would love nothing more than to be at TBP, poor SR.