Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

He was looking to get banned with that caption. :bc:

He is/was constantly just pushing buttons to see what he would get back.....truely an odd individual with a weird sense of humour, if you want to even call it that.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

All registrations have to be approved by myself or ckf. :snack:

Sure, but how much can you really check into a new reg.  A vpn and an unknown email.

Anyways, lets hope the site moves away from childish unprovoked personal attacks.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, but how much can you really check into a new reg.  A vpn and an unknown email.

Anyways, lets hope the site moves away from childish unprovoked personal attacks.

Ask Capt Storm, we kept him off the site for years :lol:

• Like 1

That is kind of creepy that members save pictures of other members on their computer.

I think Rob was spot-on about the over sharing of personal info.

Some obviously can't handle it.

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Did you read the things posted on the old site? 

If you weren't an active reader there, you can't really comment.

SSFB.I was at work before selling meat like a mother Fawcker when I saw this. :dirol:

Yes I saw first hand some of old crap that was going on this site. Now my suggestion to all of you give ckf and SSFB give them a good start instead of beat the fawck out of each other help these guys sell this site. Like I sold snowmobilers.com my guess is I brought in 75% of the 4000 members over there and I was a Mod till they sold out. 

My suggestion take or leave it;  This is the new Freedom Sledder not the old site this one its under new management a new being for everyone and everyone is welcome but remember the old FS gone and all the garbage that came with it.:D

I wish you and ckf nothing but the best in your new venture with your new site and when the time comes I will be the first to buy a life time membership.:good:  

Beer cheers Badger from HCS :bc:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That is kind of creepy that members save pictures of other members on their computer.

I think Rob was spot-on about the over sharing of personal info.

Some obviously can't handle it.

Creepy for sure.

3 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

SSFB.I was at work before selling meat like a mother Fawcker when I saw this. :dirol:

Yes I saw first hand some of old crap that was going on this site. Now my suggestion to all of you give ckf and SSFB give them a good start instead of beat the fawck out of each other help these guys sell this site. Like I sold snowmobilers.com my guess is I brought in 75% of the 4000 members over there and I was a Mod till they sold out. 

My suggestion take or leave it;  This is the new Freedom Sledder not the old site this one its under new management a new being for everyone and everyone is welcome but remember the old FS gone and all the garbage that came with it.:D

I wish you and ckf nothing but the best in your new venture with your new site and when the time comes I will be the first to buy a life time membership.:good:  

Spot on.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ask Capt Storm, we kept him off the site for years :lol:

Was he ding windmills on here also:barney::lol: 

Cappy,,, You guys missed out on a great man.. Just my opinion.:bc: 

2 hours ago, Axys1 said:

You seem like a dick I am sure those guys will be keeping an eye on you :news: 

• Like 1