Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The new FS is nothing more than the team butt plugger site. :lol:or HCS with mods who thought having power on an Internet forum was a big deal.  When feelings are hurt people get banned. The very klan that cries about free speech applauds. 

Vince was correct - Rob had a unique site and it won't ever come close to being duplicated. 

This clown needs to go he is defending that CUNT, and disparaging the owners now :nuts: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

That was wrong and out of bounds.  I told him so.  The same was done to me on multiple occasions and silence was deafening.  Again - it's not what is said but who says it.  But this is a new site where it's been clearly stated you will be banned for doing so.  To my knowledge he never crossed that line.  

Look at the posts after he was banned and it's obvious what's going on.  Won't be long and this will be another butt plugger or HCS site.....  

Liar :nuts: 

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This clown needs to go he is defending that CUNT, and disparaging the owners now :nuts: 

Dude just shut the fuck up. Stop reaching around on ssfb, asking for banning etc.  You look like a fucking fool.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You really are butthurt about tbp, you mention that site in every other post. 

:wah:

18 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No doubt he's butthurt, he's miserable here because he's an attention seeker. He would love nothing more than to be at TBP, poor SR.

:bump: Nailed it

Did someone just pass me the microphone....ok.

People get banned on sites like this for the same reason they are turned away at parties and events...they continue to be assholes and ingrates for nothing more than the sake of doing so.  And it seems them being nothing more than an irritant to the majority is their singular goal.  People forget this is a "forum".  A place to meet and bullshit and enjoy some quick, fun, meaningful (or meaningless) banter.  If you are constantly on here making it less "fun" for the vast majority, well, the majority can start to decide if you are worth it.  I dig the FS way of letting free speech run the gamut.  But, IMO, it should still not become a place for one to come in here and do nothing but drop their miserable life's baggage and jump on their stupid little soap box.   Plenty of members in here or HCS or wherever that can all deliver us some "hand in forehead" moments (including me) but overall, contribute to the fun of being here.  Some just do not.  They log in with same and constant badgering and rhetoric which no doubt lets them sit behind their little keyboard and giggle their asses off, but would most likely find themselves bloodied and tooth-less if they conducted that type of shit in front of most of us at the level and consistency they do on here. Go practice your gad damned 1st amendment rights somewhere where they are protected.  Because guess what, those rights are not guaranteed in a private setting.  And guess what this is?  Yep.

I do not know Zoso or whatever he called himself.  His posts were certainly questionable and dick-holey at times (a lot of times) but I certainly see a few in here than can "disappear" and it would make this site better almost immediately and be able to start attracting more members of better substance and knowledge that can start to be shared here.  I can, and pretty much will "dance" with anybody so, this site can work fine for me at times.  But I'd sure like to see less of the same old boring rhetoric while still being able to call someone a stupid and ignorant cunt that I'd like to beat into bloody hamburger when I feel the need to do so.  :lol:

Just my little (and lengthy) opinion as some of you are no doubt getting used to and tired of by now.  But you know what?  You fuckers can suck my wang.  :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: FAGGOT

Seriously, you were funnier on the old fs.  Now you look like a Whining bitch asking for banning etc.  Get off your knees and have a spine for once.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

That was wrong and out of bounds.  I told him so.  The same was done to me on multiple occasions and silence was deafening.  Again - it's not what is said but who says it.  But this is a new site where it's been clearly stated you will be banned for doing so.  To my knowledge he never crossed that line.  

Look at the posts after he was banned and it's obvious what's going on.  Won't be long and this will be another butt plugger or HCS site.....  

The man makes a valid point.

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You threatened to kill zoso and have made disparaging remarks about many yet you always were the pussy and coward you are when it came to Rob and now the new admin.

• Like 2

Just now, Kev144 said:

Seriously, you were funnier on the old fs.  Now you look like a Whining bitch asking for banning etc.  Get off your knees and have a spine for once.  

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: FAGGOT

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You threatened to kill zoso and have made disparaging remarks about many yet you always were the pussy and coward you are when it came to Rob and now the new admin.

Liar :bigfinger: 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't know who you are but bang on. He did Say if there was no God he'd have killed zoso years ago.  He's been on his knees to thr new admins now.  Pathetic really 

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Dude just shut the fuck up. Stop reaching around on ssfb, asking for banning etc.  You look like a fucking fool.  

He sucks admin ass because it's the only way he survives at the forum, this truly is all the that loser has going for himself.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did someone just pass me the microphone....ok.

People get banned on sites like this for the same reason they are turned away at parties and events...they continue to be assholes and ingrates for nothing more than the sake of doing so.  And it seems them being nothing more than an irritant to the majority is their singular goal.  People forget this is a "forum".  A place to meet and bullshit and enjoy some quick, fun, meaningful (or meaningless) banter.  If you are constantly on here making it less "fun" for the vast majority, well, the majority can start to decide if you are worth it.  I dig the FS way of letting free speech run the gamut.  But, IMO, it should still not become a place for one to come in here and do nothing but drop their miserable life's baggage and jump on their stupid little soap box.   Plenty of members in here or HCS or wherever that can all deliver us some "hand in forehead" moments (including me) but overall, contribute to the fun of being here.  Some just do not.  They log in with same and constant badgering and rhetoric which no doubt lets them sit behind their little keyboard and giggle their asses off, but would most likely find themselves bloodied and tooth-less if they conducted that type of shit in front of most of us at the level and consistency they do on here. Go practice your gad damned 1st amendment rights somewhere where they are protected.  Because guess what, those rights are not guaranteed in a private setting.  And guess what this is?  Yep.

I do not know Zoso or whatever he called himself.  His posts were certainly questionable and dick-holey at times (a lot of times) but I certainly see a few in here than can "disappear" and it would make this site better almost immediately and be able to start attracting more members of better substance and knowledge that can start to be shared here.  I can, and pretty much will "dance" with anybody so, this site can work fine for me at times.  But I'd sure like to see less of the same old boring rhetoric while still being able to call someone a stupid and ignorant cunt that I'd like to beat into bloody hamburger when I feel the need to do so.  :lol:

Just my little (and lengthy) opinion as some of you are no doubt getting used to and tired of by now.  But you know what?  You fuckers can suck my wang.  :lol:

This is the internet, and is real fucking far from the real world or at least the one I reside in; that said we have a neat little feature that we all have access to, it's called the ignore feature  :bc2:

BTW, in real  life I don't attend events and parties where assholes assemble, and my social calendar is crazy full  :bc2:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Don't know who you are but bang on. He did Say if there was no God he'd have killed zoso years ago.  He's been on his knees to thr new admins now.  Pathetic really 

Its Vincenzo Ballsack! :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He sucks admin ass because it's the only way he survives at the forum, this truly is all the that loser has going for himself.

This is the internet, and is real fucking far from the real world or at least the one I reside in; that said we have a neat little feature that we all have access to, it's called the ignore feature  :bc2:

BTW, in real  life I don't attend events and parties where assholes assemble, and my social calendar is crazy full  :bc2:

Bingo :bc: 

ckf seems reasonable and similar to Rob.  SSFB is a kid who likes the kudo's he gets from the forum posse.  His posts after he banned Zoso and the reason speak volumes.  

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hello Kev it's Vince, changed my handle as a nod to Rob and a remembrance of the original premise of the 2002 HCS forum he created  :bc2:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hello Kev it's Vince, changed my handle as a nod to Rob and a remembrance of the original premise of the 2002 HCS forum he created  :bc2:

Good to see you here Vince :bc:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Bingo :bc: 

ckf seems reasonable and similar to Rob.  SSFB is a kid who likes the kudo's he gets from the forum posse.  His post after he banned Zoso and the reason speak volumes.  

Regardless..what is done is done and I dont think pissing and moaning about it will change anyones mind over the decision. Time to move on imo.

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

But God is real you stupid fucking ignorant imbicile of a faggot :bigfinger: It's Ballsack you moron or morons, FUCK YOU ARE STUPID