Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

When you're on thin ice it is. Literally no reason for ckf or I to cut him any slack.

Fair enough.  Now ban Momo :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ban the FUCK :guzzle: Nobody will bat an eyelash 

Momo would you just shut the fuck up.  Quit running your cock holster and go.lay down. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

That caption was worthy of getting banned? :lol: Sure it was classless and not one anyone supports but hardly worth getting banned over.  Your call but it looks like you're power tripp'n. 

Ban the fuck SSFB, he is being a prick, you would be doing the site a big service to dispatch this fuck :)

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Ban the fuck SSFB, he is being a prick, you would be doing the site a big service to dispatch this fuck :)

You are one crying little bitch.  How many times have you cried ban in this thread? Quit your crying dyke 

Just now, Kev144 said:

You are one crying little bitch.  How many times have you cried ban in this thread? Quit your crying dyke 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff:Faggot 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Neither Momo or Snow Rider are getting banned, haven't given any reason to do be. :bc:

I didn't ask for him to be banned, just want him to.drop the lapdog ban crying act 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I didn't ask for him to be banned, just want him to.drop the lapdog ban crying act 

My response was aimed more toward them asking for each other to be banned. :lol::bc:

On June 2, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Momorider said:

Banning you or a mass ignore would also be an acceptable option to me Taintrider :fuckoff: 

On June 2, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Momorider said:

What are you drooling on yourself about now Ballsack you ignorant midget FUCK :fuckoff: 

18 hours ago, Momorider said:

Liar and a deranged obsessed stroked out CUNT :fuckoff:

:fuckoff: you maggot bottom feeding POS. You're no better than that steaming pile of FUCK if you support the CUNT, which it seems you desperately are trying to do :fuckoff: 

Liar :guzzle::fuckoff: 

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

You can just continue to be your CUNT self and be banned, any everyone will be OK with that CUNT :fuckoff: 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: FAGGOT

21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If you guys wanted to ban Taintrider nobody would give a flying fuck, I think it would be a good move, he is defending the CUNT and disparaging the sites mod and owner :flush: 

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Keep it up you ass clown, I will be happy to see you gone one day, you are the only one not allowed on TBP they would let in the CUNT before you :bigfinger: 

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ban the FUCK :guzzle: Nobody will bat an eyelash 

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You post all kind of lies and bullshit and stupidity, that should be enough to get you banned that and you supporting that CUNT and badmouthing SSFB and CKF, I would have never approved you :fuckoff:

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff:Faggot 

:lol::lmao: :gtyof::koo-koo: desperate draft dodger American Momo :lol: No life without the site and I officially :owned: you. :fluffy: 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

My response was aimed more toward them asking for each other to be banned. :lol::bc:

FFS dude - I was joking - hence the :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol::lmao: :gtyof::koo-koo: desperate draft dodger American Momo :lol: No life without the site and I officially :owned: you. :fluffy: 

Liar :bigfinger:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Go away if you don't like it :bigfinger: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

No thanks

Good post Momo.  Dumbski is worthless on here....but that won't stop you from slobbing his knob :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Figured so but just in case. :bc:

Power hungry rookie it help desk posts what? 

:lol::bc:

Edited by Kev144