Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

5 hours ago, Cold War said:

Well obviously some have a hard time separating the two.

I laughed at  the post last night how FS is some kind of life lesson.

No dude, it is just a forum for entertainment. 

The real winners  log off and have  friends , family , and lives beyond being on the "right" snowmobile forum. :lol: 

:lol:

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

I'm not going to put up with people denigrating the family of members.

Seriously how could you take something that is so idiotic in its nature seriously?

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol::lmao: :gtyof::koo-koo: desperate draft dodger American Momo :lol: No life without the site and I officially :owned: you. :fluffy: 

Momo can denigrate and get away with it but zoso can't...............

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

The one thing I have learned Vince over the years is that it's their playground that were're playing in. ;bc:

This place is full of rightards with a few leftards mixed in. Very few here are actually people who can think for themselves IMO

17 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

This place is full of rightards with a few leftards mixed in. Very few here are actually people who can think for themselves IMO

My wife does all my important thinking for me..just ask her!

She does leave me on my own here though.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Vince and Snowrider championing the cause of Zoso....how precious.

Nah...we think for ourselves unlike you and others who prefer the expedient route.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Nah...we think for ourselves unlike you and others who prefer the expedient route.  

Ooohhhh....aren't you just a deep thinker! I'm glad the piece of shit is gone and for the most part I did ignore him and you also have a choice to go elsewhere if the decision to boot his miserable ass bothers you so much....I would think that there are some philosophy forums that are just craving the kind of intellect you display.:joint:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ooohhhh....aren't you just a deep thinker! I'm glad the piece of shit is gone and for the most part I did ignore him and you also have a choice to go elsewhere if the decision to boot his miserable ass bothers you so much....I would think that there are some philosophy forums that are just craving the kind of intellect you display.:joint:

I can post what I want on here and express my opinion.  If you don't like it - head over to the butt plugger site and enjoy the atta boy circle jerk you desperately crave. :lol: The members and topics seem more conducive for your sorry ass :bc: 

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Vince and Snowrider championing the cause of Zoso....how precious.

No one is championing the cause of zoso, just pointing how one gets booted and another doesn't get booted.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I can post what I want on here and express my opinion.  If you don't like it - head over to the butt plugger site and enjoy the atta boy circle jerk you desperately crave. :lol: The members and topics seem more conducive for your sorry ass :bc: 

Yet you are one of the few that won't stfu about him getting banned....I really haven't complained either way.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No one is championing the cause of zoso, just pointing how one gets booted and another doesn't get booted.

Sure Vince...I know you love this contrarian role so have at it.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sure Vince...I know you love this contrarian role so have at it.

Jim, I have met Joel in person and I think he's a wonderful person with a good sense of humor, I saw zoso's avatar as sophomoric humor and I just can't see how it can be construed as an attack on Joel's family.

• Like 1

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol2::lol2: And you guys say HCS is so bad,,:P hey most of you guys are awesome but man some of you are just like my kids in the back of my truck on a long ride up north. :gfight:  You guys are very entertaining. :lmao: How can I become a mod on FS all I need is one bullet.B| 

FYI The old site gone I am just as new on here now as you homo's are. :D  

Beer cheers to the new owners looks like you guys your hands full with this crowed. :bc:

Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_Andy_Griffith_Show.jpg

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who else deserves to get booted?

Just now, Axys1 said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol2::lol2: And you guys say HCS is so bad,,:P hey most of you guys are awesome but man some of you are just like my kids in the back of my truck on a long ride up north. :gfight:  You guys are very entertaining. :lmao: How can I become a mod on FS all I need is one bullet.B| 

FYI The old site gone I am just as new on here now as you homo's are. :D  

Beer cheers to the new owners looks like you guys your hands full with this crowed. :bc:

Don_Knotts_Barney_and_the_bullet_Andy_Griffith_Show.jpg

Fuck don't even compre the two places....the only place I posted there was in the Michigan forum and the lumpy prick Sayacantpassabuffet lorded over it like his own kingdom. :lol: