Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did you see my pic has already been posted on here and I'm not whining about getting people banned...

No I didnt see it.

It wasn't about the pic, but you've already been told that.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It's your site and you can do what you want.  But you're starting to go down the HCS moderated forum route which everyone wanted to get away from.  We all agree - posting unsolicited personal info with malicious intent is grounds for banning - happened to me numerous times and I never whined for someone to get banned - but beyond the justification and rationalization to ban someone it only perpetuates the move towards a moderated forum.   

Sure Zoso is the only member so far who's been banned after joining the forum but the reason is not because of he posted personal info with malicious intent......

I don't see FS going down that road myself. I guess the way I look at it Zoso had been given a lot of chances. He made an agreement with rob on the old site that he didn't keep. It wasn't going to stop with him, and I think just about everyone here knows that :bc: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's your site and you can do what you want.  But you're starting to go down the HCS moderated forum route which everyone wanted to get away from.  We all agree - posting unsolicited personal info with malicious intent is grounds for banning - happened to me numerous times and I never whined for someone to get banned - but beyond the justification and rationalization to ban someone it only perpetuates the move towards a moderated forum.   

Sure Zoso is the only member so far who's been banned after joining the forum but the reason is not because of he posted personal info with malicious intent......

Good God ..........give it a rest.

Find another dead horse to flog.

The guy was literally* begging for them to ban him.

He got just what he wanted.

* and I am using the term correctly.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Zoso can fuck right off, he is a miserable prick that adds nothing to the site. I'm not the least bit sorry to see him gone.

Was zozo going by that name here or another name? I had him on ignore on the old site but haven't noticed him on here 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Zoso was good for the site in many aspects - except when he posted personal info - because he challenged many people on both sides of the aisle.  The more you right wing fucks hate someone - the better they are :bc: Comments directed towards his wife were worse than most of what he ever posted. 

Edited by SnowRider

If you guys wanted to ban Taintrider nobody would give a flying fuck, I think it would be a good move, he is defending the CUNT and disparaging the sites mod and owner :flush: 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No I didnt see it.

It wasn't about the pic, but you've already been told that.

No biggie on the pic - I have thick skin.  

I haven't been told anything and really don't care.  Not sure what it was about because what he posted didn't break the only rule we have.  

Just now, SSFB said:

Zoso was fine when he wasn't crossing the line, but he couldn't quit doing it.

Exactly. I actually enjoyed his motorcycle and snowmobiling threads :bc:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Zoso was a good for the site in many aspects - except when he posted personal info - because he challenged many people on both sides of the aisle.  The more you right wing fucks hate someone - the better they are :bc: Comments directed towards his wife were worse than.p most of what he ever posted. 

True, though he must have a split personality.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

If you guys wanted to ban Taintrider nobody would give a flying fuck, I think it would be a good move, he is defending the CUNT and disparaging the sites mod and owner :flush: 

Unlike you - I'm not scared of getting banned.  SSFB and ckf need to check their seats everytime they sit down to make sure your face isn't in the way.  You're a waste of their bandwidth.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Unlike you - I'm not scared of getting banned.  SSFB and ckf need to check their seats everytime they sit down to make sure your face isn't in the way.  You're a waste of their bandwidth.  

Keep it up you ass clown, I will be happy to see you gone one day, you are the only one not allowed on TBP they would let in the CUNT before you :bigfinger: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No biggie on the pic - I have thick skin.  

I haven't been told anything and really don't care.  Not sure what it was about because what he posted didn't break the only rule we have.  

You were already told once that it wasn't about the picture itself but the caption. 

I'm not surprised you missed it.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

True, though he must have a split personality.

He was just trying to get under people's skin. For his entertainment apparently. I don't think there's anything wrong with him, just trying to get a reaction.

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You were already told once that it wasn't about the picture itself but the caption. 

Ban the FUCK :guzzle: Nobody will bat an eyelash 

Just now, Momorider said:

Keep it up you ass clown, I will be happy to see you gone one day, you are the only one not allowed on TBP they would let in the CUNT before you :bigfinger: 

And that's a compliment. :bc:. I have never tried nor will I ever try to join the butt plugger site.  You're a pussy - read your whining in here already - and I DGAF about the threat of getting banned. :bc:. I don't post other people's personal info with malicious intent so I have no fear of getting banned.  If I do - no problem - then this site is just another butt plugger/HCS site and their traffic takes a hit.  

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Was zozo going by that name here or another name? I had him on ignore on the old site but haven't noticed him on here 

Cumulonimbus was his current handle. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

And that's a compliment. :bc:. I have never tried nor will I ever try to join the butt plugger site.  You're a pussy - read your whining in here already - and I DGAF about the threat of getting banned. :bc:. I don't post other people's personal info with malicious intent so I have no fear of getting banned.  If I do - no problem - then this site is just another butt plugger/HCS site and their traffic takes a hit.  

You post all kind of lies and bullshit and stupidity, that should be enough to get you banned that and you supporting that CUNT and badmouthing SSFB and CKF, I would have never approved you :fuckoff:

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That caption was worthy of getting banned? :lol: Sure it was classless and not one anyone supports but hardly worth getting banned over.  Your call but it looks like you're power tripp'n. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

That caption was worthy of getting banned? :lol: Sure it was classless and not one anyone supports but hardly worth getting banned over.  Your call but it looks like you're power tripp'n. 

When you're on thin ice it is. Literally no reason for ckf or I to cut him any slack.

• Like 1