Check your account email address ×

Ugliest truck ever built is a......

Legend

• Platinum Contributing Member

So how many of you will actually be buying an HD this year anyways? It's like Complain Central round here with at least two threads dedicated to the ugly ass front end of the Chevy HD truck. Boo hoo did Trump approve of the styling or something?  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So how many of you will actually be buying an HD this year anyways? It's like Complain Central round here with at least two threads dedicated to the ugly ass front end of the Chevy HD truck. Boo hoo did Trump approve of the styling or something?  :lol: 

Im curious to see what the Denali HD will look like...ill likely be getting another truck in 2020 sometime im thinking. Im about who gives me the best price...and not the brand.

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I will be buying one . but like every truck sled and atv i get  it will be a new non current . and it wont be a GM after my last one I swore never again 

37 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I actually like the cab over! That thing is bas ass, what a cool project that could be, definitely a head turner. :dunno:

Chevy-COE-in-Utah.jpg

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Screenshot_20181212-071137.png

You have a link where you got that pic from? I seen they also had Rams and Fords done like that too. Some looked pretty good while some didn't. I forgot to save the link/pics.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, irv said:

You have a link where you got that pic from? I seen they also had Rams and Fords done like that too. Some looked pretty good while some didn't. I forgot to save the link/pics.

It was on FB, GM Mafia I think

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

Not a gm fan, but I like it. :dunno:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some guys like nice sexy women with a great chest and round ass, some guys like big hairy cocks. I like women, you like guys.

Not that there's anything wrong with that........

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Legend said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some guys like nice sexy women with a great chest and round ass, some guys like big hairy cocks. I like women, you like guys.

Not that there's anything wrong with that........

What an ugly ass godamn looking truck.....  Worst idea i've ever seen......

That better?  :ashamed: