Check your account email address ×

I Nailed It...

SnowRider

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

As I have said here before most here do not understand politics. 

Vince nailed it.

With these two as candidates, I would say you can extend that statement and paint a very large brush to the majority of the population.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bernie Sanders understands that the best opportunity for his progressive values to be realized is by having HRC in the WH vs Trump, smart people would view this as a reasonable and prudent decision by Bernie in trying to insure that his values and platform have the best possible chance of coming to fruition.

The exact same thing could be said about Conservatives and Trump.  He's far from perfect but he is the only chance we have at some version of a conservative in the WH.  

I don't know Moto, sounds like he's telling them who to vote for to me.  

Democratic National Convention Day One: Bernie Sanders tells supporters, 'Hillary Clinton must become the next president of the United States'

Edited by Highmark

Bernie Sanders understands that the best opportunity for his progressive values to be realized is by having HRC in the WH vs Trump, smart people would view this as a reasonable and prudent decision by Bernie in trying to insure that his values and platform have the best possible chance of coming to fruition.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Did you write with a straight face? Supporting HRC goes against all the values Sanders claimed to hold as a candidate. He is a sell out and a fraud, nothing more. A true "team player" and not the independent force he pretends to be.

Which candidate in the WH gives Sanders the best hope for furthering his progressive agenda?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Which candidate in the WH gives Sanders the best hope for furthering his progressive agenda?

Considering the vast amount of the Sanders campaign focused on big money in politics no matter what the political motivation is he looks like a complete hypocrite supporting the candidate who accepts big money as much if not more than any previous candidate.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The exact same thing could be said about Conservatives and Trump.  He's far from perfect but he is the only chance we have at some version of a conservative in the WH.  

To some degree he does, but his trade policy is anything but the free market that has been a stalwart of conservative policy, and his foreign absolutely horrifies the best and brightest the conservatives have on that issue.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Considering the vast amount of the Sanders campaign focused on big money in politics no matter what the political motivation is he looks like a complete hypocrite supporting the candidate who accepts big money as much if not more than any previous candidate.  

At the end of the day the smart man who lost picks the winner who give him the best opportunity to see his vision succeed.

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At the end of the day the smart man who lost picks the winner who give him the best opportunity to see his vision succeed.

Well, I'm not sure his "vision" was do able.  But it was entertaining and interesting.  And you are correct.  He really had nowhere else to go.  But if I were him and under the shameful circumstances in which he was ousted.  I would have waited to endorse her until after the Dem convention.  But, then again, that's why I'm not in politics.  I wouldn't be offered a chair at the table afterwords.  Should she win, he'll be in good shape.

14 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hillary is no progressive. Policy wise she is more in the middle. This is more about the Democratic Party and of course his disdain for Trump. Let's be honest here.

55 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There is plenty different between Sanders and Clinton.   Clinton is hardly the Political Revolution Sanders so strongly campaigned on. 

To some degree he does, but his trade policy is anything but the free market that has been a stalwart of conservative policy, and his foreign absolutely horrifies the best and brightest the conservatives have on that issue.

I think sometimes you confuse neoconservative with conservatives.   IMHO not one in the same.  Kennedy was a neoconservative.   Reagan was not.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/reagan-was-no-neocon

Ask yourself if the R's supporting Hillary are neocon's or real conservatives?

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member

Neither. Wall Street has Clinton in their back pockets.

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Neither. Wall Street has Clinton in their back pockets.

The ONLY reason she adopted some of Bernies policies was she saw he was getting traction with them. 

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yet again you claim to want to discuss and debate but come out of the gate with insults? FAIL 

Yo - I'm still waiting for you to post a few examples of your discussions and debates.... :snack:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - I'm still waiting for you to post a few examples of your discussions and debates.... :snack:

Start more threads with insults right off the bat and I'm sure you'll get just that :lol: 

5 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

From the title, I thought maybe Shitrider finally got laid.

You'd love to have my past experiences and still have a hot wife :bc: 

3 hours ago, oleroule said:

:lol2: the op hasn't nailed anything in years.

I have a hot wife.....what do you have Ol' Drule....???  Does your catheter make you hard?  :snack: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Start more threads with insults right off the bat and I'm sure you'll get just that :lol: 

I'm simply asking for some examples.....surely there are several :snack:

:crybaby: