Check your account email address ×

I Nailed It...

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

All of you who supported Bernie and his agenda and bailed on him - sold him out. :snack:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I never supported Sanders or his agenda. 

For those who did - Moto, Jimmy, etc - they sold him out. :snack:

i apologize - when you're irrelevant on here and don't take a position - it's impossible to know who you support. 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

For those who did - Moto, Jimmy, etc - they sold him out. :snack:

i apologize - when you're irrelevant on here and don't take a position - it's impossible to know who you support. 

Moto and Jimmy were sold out not the other way around.

As usual, your too stupid to realize there are more positions to take than your narrowly defined Rep or Dem. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

All of you who supported Bernie and his agenda and bailed on him - sold him out. :snack:

He exposed himself for the fake and fraud he is so many changed their opinions of him after he sold out. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

He exposed himself for the fake and fraud he is so many changed their opinions of him after he sold out. 

He supports HRC now, Snowdummy considers him pure genius.

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Moto and Jimmy were sold out not the other way around.

As usual, your too stupid to realize there are more positions to take than your narrowly defined Rep or Dem. 

I disagree.  Bernie did not change - he's still the same Bernie they supported.  They are selling out him and his agenda.  He supports the candidate that is left  who best represents him, his views, and capability to implement more of his agenda.  By bailing on him now - they are selling him out. :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

I disagree.  Bermie did not change - he's still the same Bernie they supported.  They are selling out him and his agenda.  He supports the candidate that is left  who best represents him, his views, and capability to implement more of his agenda.  By bailing on him now - they are selling him out. :snack:

they sold him short is what they did.

Hillary represents everything Bernie railed against. The fact that Bernie now supports Hillary has exposed him as a complete fraud who never believed a thing he said. Hillary is the epitome of corruption. Bernie said as much.

• Like 2