Check your account email address ×

I Nailed It...

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I'm done feeding your troll ass.....you have no desire for honest debate.

Why are you mad?  It's a simple question and I haven't seen an articulate answer.  :snack:

Just now, Kivalo said:

If the shoe fits. :bc:

For starters Sanders railed against the 1% and big banks and HTC is both of their pockets. Hell she IS the 1℅

Yeah...... what does that have to do with him believing she is the best option to implement the majority of his agenda?  And you supposedly knowing so,etching that he does not? :snack:

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah...... what does that have to do with him believing she is the best option to implement the majority of his agenda?  And you supposedly knowing so,etching that he does not? :snack:

Nope, I'm sure he knows perfectly well he sold out.

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Nope, I'm sure he knows perfectly well he sold out.

Do you think the agenda and issues he campaigned on are important to him?  Do,you think he genuinely believes in the causes of his campaign? 

Yo - Moto - what I formation do you have that Bernie does not?  Remember - and you said it - he had to run as a D to have a chance.  So what's changed with his endorsement of Hillary to further the issues he campaigned on? :snack:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do you think the agenda and issues he campaigned on are important to him?  Do,you think he genuinely believes in the causes of his campaign? 

Apparently not. 

Keep up.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - Moto - what I formation do you have that Bernie does not?  Remember - and you said it - he had to run as a D to have a chance.  So what's changed with his endorsement of Hillary to further the issues he campaigned on? :snack:

13912618_1410586072285669_1628459547609883903_n.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

At this point I'd have to say he doesn't care nearly as much as he professed to. Despite what you HRC cheerleaders would like to think, there is no possible way to reconcile Sander's rhetoric with his endorsement of HRC. None. Sanders knows this and therefor I can only conclude he knowingly and willingly sold out.

So it's more plausible that all the time, effort, and energy he exuded was all for not as his intention all along was to sell out?  Or maybe he's a pragmatist and Hillary best represents his agenda....:snack: 

So this is SR's new "spiel".  To sit on his little troll soap box and act like he is debating by asking a series of sarcastic and rhetorical questions that are mirroring everyone's posts.  As if he is the superior one here and knows the answers but is trying to seem informed and intelligent.  :lmao: 

SR.....you're a joke dude.  You aren't debating. You aren't adding anything of value.  You're instigating a response in an effort to somehow prove a point that cannot be proven.  You are the problem here.  You are stupid, weak and pathetic. 

Truth of it is.  I really do think you have a mental issue.  Or several.  Good luck.  :handjob:

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

So it's more plausible that all the time, effort, and energy he exuded was all for not as his intention all along was to sell out?  Or maybe he's a pragmatist and Hillary best represents his agenda....:snack: 

No, HRC does not represent anything Sanders claimed. You yourself have posted about their differences. 

All you have is the Dem talking point.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

No, HRC does not represent anything Sanders claimed. You yourself have posted about their differences. 

All you have is the Dem talking point.

No - I think it's simple.  Bernie is a man of principle and has done the calculous which leads him to support Hillary.  She's the best avenue for him to continue to promote the majority of his progressive agenda.   It's quite simple and he is correct.  What you are left with are unfounded opinions and it's been exposed in this thread. 

The only ones who have sold out are people like you, Jimmy, and Moto :snack:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So this is SR's new "spiel".  To sit on his little troll soap box and act like he is debating by asking a series of sarcastic and rhetorical questions that are mirroring everyone's posts.  As if he is the superior one here and knows the answers but is trying to seem informed and intelligent.  :lmao: 

SR.....you're a joke dude.  You aren't debating. You aren't adding anything of value.  You're instigating a response in an effort to somehow prove a point that cannot be proven.  You are the problem here.  You are stupid, weak and pathetic. 

Truth of it is.  I really do think you have a mental issue.  Or several.  Good luck.  :handjob:

Why the animosity, name calling, and vitriol?  :snack:

:lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No - I think it's simple.  Bernie is a man of principle and has done the calculous which leads him to support Hillary.  She's the best avenue for him to continue to promote the majority of his progressive agenda.   It's quite simple and he is correct.  What you are left with are unfounded opinions and it's been exposed in this thread. 

The only ones who have sold out are people like you, Jimmy, and Moto :snack:

HAHA What did I sell out?