Check your account email address ×

Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes! From Trump's lips to God's ears

Was he bullshitting you then or is he bullshitting you now?

Video at the link :bc: 

Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump told Irish TV back in 2014 that if he ran for president, he would provide his tax returns.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/16/donald-trump-2014-taxes-comment-nr.cnn

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

His words dimwit, his words :lol: 

Really??? :lol:  :lol: 

"Chasing ghosts"..."Creating scandals"..."nobody cares"..."how does this affect me?".....

What else do the left on here say all the time?  :crybaby:

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Trump is a typical realtor, he will say whatever comes to mind at the time. When or if he is ever called on it he will try and rephrase/goalpost move/outright lie. He is a phony.

He is a far cry from the clinton's  The clintons make him look like a saint.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Trump is a typical realtor, he will say whatever comes to mind at the time. When or if he is ever called on it he will try and rephrase/goalpost move/outright lie. He is a phony.

Yep, like a politician. :snack:

Obama Just Handed Mexico $75 Million, His Reason is Shocking

Donald Trump is a racist for wanting to build a wall on our southern border to secure it against Mexican illegals, right? At least that is what Obama, Hillary, and their liberal thugs are trying to make us all believe.

So, then, Mr. Obama, how do you explain giving Mexico $75 million to improve its southern border wall from Guatemala? (Newsmax.com via Financial Times)

According to the report, Mexico deported approximately 175,000 Central Americans from the country in 2015.

So far this year, the country has already deported over 100,000 people!

These numbers make it more apparent than ever that we need to secure that border or risk the people Mexico is trying to keep out from coming into our country!

But I digress, the hypocrisy of this move by Obama almost has me speechless, almost.

How can this administration hang a racist label on Trump and then turn around and finance the very same thing?

Furthermore, how does he justify using our tax dollars to do it? How did our Congress even allow this to happen?

It also goes to show how stupid he thinks we are as well as the lack of respect he has for the We the People.

Does he not realize how furious this would make the right? Does he not realize this dramatically hurts Hillary Clinton’s campaign?

If the media has an ounce of respect left, the first time Hillary gets in front of a microphone they will absolutely drill her on this and ask her to justify this move when she is so critical of Donald Trump’s proposed wall.

H/T: Angry Patriot Movement

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Kivalo gets it.

Now you all need to think about this, if Trump can't live up to his words regarding his tax return what makes you think he will live up at anything else that he speaks? :news: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Kivalo gets it.

Now you all need to think about this, if Trump can't live up to his words regarding his tax return what makes you think he will live up at anything else that he speaks? :news: 

Your lectures are fucking boring.

Edited by Biggie Smails

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Kivalo gets it.

Yet he is still not even close to the liar that hillary is.  Go figure.

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Kivalo gets it.

Seriously Vince?  You have no issue with anything Clinton has done, yet you have an issue with Trump not releasing his tax returns just because he said a few years ago that he would if he ever ran for President. 

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And your mind is pickled from booze and paint fumes, and it also didn't help that you were a simple prick before you introduced your body to those toxins.

Save it you greasy little fuck. Everybody sees through your self serving partisan bullshit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And your mind is pickled from booze and paint fumes, and it also didn't help that you were a simple prick before you introduced your body to those toxins.

Jesus!  That's full on ruptured hemorrhoid butt-hit there.  Damn.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Everybody sees through your self serving partisan bullshit.

Yes, and it would seem it's getting stronger and weirder as we go.  Almost as if something is eatin away at his brain.  This may be serious.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  That's full on ruptured hemorrhoid butt-hit there.  Damn.

Yes, and it would seem it's getting stronger and weirder as we go.  Almost as if something is eatin away at his brain.  This may be serious.

He is acting like his pal Corky not realizing just how fucked in the head he is sounding.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Seriously Vince?  You have no issue with anything Clinton has done, yet you have an issue with Trump not releasing his tax returns just because he said a few years ago that he would if he ever ran for President. 

When did I say I never had any issues with HRC? :dunno: 

Now I have asked where are the indictments, and that's a legitimate question seeing she has been investigated by the best and brightest that the Republican party has.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now I have asked where are the indictments, and that's a legitimate question seeing she has been investigated by the best and brightest that the Republican party has.

Your  normal reply is that it's just politics when anything negative is said about Clinton. At least I'll admit that both candidates are pieces of shit.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There It is!   LOL! 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're a basket case Jimmy, so just go fuck yourself since it's all you got going for yourself :lol: 

It's funny how you consider yourself such a man of the world when you haven't lived anywhere but Illinois and your business was handed to you....all your self praise and arrogance doesn't change any of that.