Check your account email address ×

Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes! From Trump's lips to God's ears

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So he was bullshitting in 2014 when he said he said he would release his returns?

I just checked, I have 5 posts at TBP :lol: 

Well then maybe you'll just disappear as well.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

You go on and on about other members supporting Trump, but whenever someone questions Clinton you put on the blinders.

He likes Hillary, and one has to question why do all these guys get all up in arms when someone post anything negative about Trump, the sensitivity is mind blowing.

I can't count the times I have seen Clinton called every name in the book......and guess what? I don't give a fuck :lol:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

He likes Hillary, and one has to question why do all these guys get all up in arms when someone post anything negative about Trump, the sensitivity is mind blowing.

I can't count the times I have seen Clinton called every name in the book......and guess what? I don't give a fuck :lol:

:bc: 

But nobody else has blinders on :lol: 

I have no problem with him liking Clinton. It gets annoying the way he goes after anyone that chooses to support Trump with his snide comments and memes. Sometimes I have to wonder if there is a high school kid posting with his account.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Poor sensitive Jimmy, here is some good advice, get a fucking life outside of this forum dude, you will be better for it :thumb:

Think about this Jim, you are getting upset because I posted a topic with your boy Trump saying he would make public his tax returns.....maybe just maybe Trump is the guy you should be upset with, I'm just the messenger.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Get over yourself dip shit.  You're are a clown and a kicking post on every site you've ever been on....until.............

Image result for getting the ax

WTF are you talking about MN Momo... :lol: I never got booted from Rob's site but half of the buttpluggers did :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Stop fucking whining.  Nobody is "up in arms".  People are allowed to be passionate about their choices.  Dip shit is like a little 5 year old boy.  And you've worked on impressing me less and less over the last few weeks.  And it really has nothing to do with your political choice, rather how you have started presenting yourself.  Gross.

And MN Momo along with 1250 are Mods on HCS - and we all knew what a cluster fuck of a site that is :lmao: 

Donald lost PM privileges on Rob's site for breaking basic rules...but he's a mod on HCS. :lol: 

Just now, ckf said:

I have no problem with him liking Clinton. It gets annoying the way he goes after anyone that chooses to support Trump with his snide comments and memes. Sometimes I have to wonder if there is a high school kid posting with his account.

John the snide comments from the Trump supporters to the folks who don't support Trump are enormous in there volume compared to SR's comments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Stop fucking whining.  Nobody is "up in arms".  People are allowed to be passionate about their choices.  Dip shit is like a little 5 year old boy.  And you've worked on impressing me less and less over the last few weeks.  And it really has nothing to do with your political choice, rather how you have started presenting yourself.  Gross.

Do you think Vince gives a fuck about impressing you? :lol: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And MN Momo along with 1250 are Mods on HCS - and we all knew what a cluster fuck of a site that is :lmao: 

Donald lost PM privileges on Rob's site for breaking basic rules...but he's a mod on HCS. :lol: 

What the fuck are you talking about?  So now it's TBP, HCS, the mods on HCS, this site....what else do you have a problem with?  See, we all see a common denominator in all your problems.  Guess what that is?

John the snide comments from the Trump supporters to the folks who don't support Trump are enormous in there volume compared to SR's comments.

You may be right Vince. But SR has stated on here several times that the only reason he comes here is to stir the pot and move on. Most everyone else here seems to be able to shoot the shit in other threads and put the politics aside once in a while.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are always up in arms :lol:

And then you say people are allowed to be passionate about their choices....well doesn't that include SnowRider???

And what could possibly make you think that I'm trying to impress you or anyone else here, it's a snowmobile forum with a wide open CE page. nothing less nothing more.

If you want to see the posts I really care about go look in the snowmobile forum, the CE forum is solely for my amusement when I'm looking for some laughs :lol: 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Poor sensitive Jimmy, here is some good advice, get a fucking life outside of this forum dude, you will be better for it :thumb:

Think about this Jim, you are getting upset because I posted a topic with your boy Trump saying he would make public his tax returns.....maybe just maybe Trump is the guy you should be upset with, I'm just the messenger.

I'm not upset about anything and like I told you earlier save your lectures.....my life is fine. 

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

You may be right Vince. But SR has stated on here several times that the only reason he comes here is to stir the pot and move on. Most everyone else here seems to be able to shoot the shit in other threads and put the politics aside once in a while.

John most of these guys don't even own a sled and if they do a 300 mile season is huge, SR actually rides and he has posted up his rides and photos on the old FS and I would suspect that he will do the same come this winter.

I have to tell you this 2016 election is crazy and it has people going crazy with each other, IMO politics is nothing to get upset about as politicians certainly don't get upset with us.

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And then you say people are allowed to be passionate about their choices....well doesn't that include SnowRider???

And what could possibly make you think that I'm trying to impress you or anyone else here, it's a snowmobile forum with a wide open CE page. nothing less nothing more.

If you want to see the posts I really care about go look in the snowmobile forum, the CE forum is solely for my amusement when I'm looking for some laughs :lol: 

I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow.  Even me beating SR's face into hamburger gives me a peaceful easy feeling.  He's a punk troll.  Nothing more that a little child throwing his tantrums looking for attention.  And if his only admitted reason to be here is to stir up shit...then I say can his ass...and would have a long time ago.  He'll be the reason for non-memberships.

l don't care if you impress me or not.  I don't care if I do either.  This is an internet forum and we are all allowed to be anybody we want to be.  It's surprising a few choose to be somebody people can't stand.  It really makes you believe that's who they are in real life.  You know Vince, a lot of people used to think a lot more of you than they are starting to now.  I'm not saying you have to care.  I guess I'm saying because in addition to all the shit flinging, it's nice to have some people willing to post inquisitively and debate in a somewhat intelligent fashion.  YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE.  Or, used to be anyway.  And whatever happens here, I know we'll get along great in the sled forums.

Sorry for the lecture...just throwing my thoughts out there.

Edited by Zambroski

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah because everybody in the snowmobile forums aren't tired of your knowitall bullshit...fuck dude just come to terms with the fact that you aren't as interesting, smart or cool as you think.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

John most of these guys don't even own a sled and if they do a 300 mile season is huge, SR actually rides and he has posted up his rides and photos on the old FS and I would suspect that he will do the same come this winter.

I have to tell you this 2016 election is crazy and it has people going crazy with each other, IMO politics is nothing to get upset about as politicians certainly don't get upset with us.

What does that have to do with anything? 

28 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I was at Rob's HCS in December 2002 and I was member # 7 or 8 at Rob's FS, besides some sled posting at HCS and a handful of posts every season at Arctic Chat this is the extent of my time on social media, FS is my site and when it went away I made my mind up that was it for wasting time on the net...and then John breathed life into this and I said what the hell it's Freedom Sledder and I like that 14 years of history that is linked together, so I'm not disappearing until FS disappears :bc: